FUE POST OP - does everything look alright?

glycerine

hey folks,

i received about 2600 grafts in the frontal and mid area with FUE technique. I am now 3 days Post Op, i don't have any pain and very minimal swelling. The photo is from this morning after my hairwash.

What do you say? Does everything look alright for you experts?

Thanx for your opinion!

Unbenannt-3.jpg.f116a46d6c9c2da0ecabb2b2a386f27b.jpg

hey folks,

i received about 2600 grafts in the frontal and mid area with FUE technique. I am now 3 days Post Op, i don't have any pain and very minimal swelling. The photo is from this morning after my hairwash.

What do you say? Does everything look alright for you experts?

Thanx for your opinion!

Looks a lot like what mine did at that point. Not sure what the purple marks are but I am thinking that is marker residue?

Other than that looks good to me.

I've had a 5,000 procedure and recently a 2,000 and yours looks very typical at this point. Yes, the blue marker line will fade quickly as you carefully clean the area each day. Looks good!

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks for your post JohnCasper! it feels very good to hear from others that everything looks fine at this point.

I am now 6 days Post OP, yesterday and today two big scabs with crusted blood on it fell of as i washed my head gently.

It didn't bleed but they left whole and i can only see my skin under it. I can't see any hair in it. Did it fell of with the scab?

Is this normal? So the graft under the skin is safe?

Looks good, Glycerine. Great job with the post-op care!

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi "Glycerine". I think you will be fine. After 6 full days, the grafts are pretty resilient and very difficult to rub out. I'm sure it was time for the bloody clot to fall off. Just look forward to that new hair working its way through the skin in 3 to 4 months. Just be patient.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I am now 9 days post op, i guess the healing process turns well....?

I really lost a lot of that bloody clot in the last 2-3 days, the hair under it also fell off, so i got those holes where i can't see any hair.

I guess that i already lost about 30 % of the transplanted hair.

Would you say that this is normal at this early stage?

Unbenannt-1.jpg.dfc31a93eedc134213f5ce6e37aad7f0.jpg

i just interconverted my water spray with my aloe vera spray which i use for the donor healing.

So i sprayed a little bit in the recipient area, i feel the cooling effect now, i tried to wash it off but no chance....

can this be a problem for my grafts? i am now 10 days post op