Finally done with my HT with DR. Mahadevia

arnolder

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello arnolder,

This is my first post as i have recently joined. I am too interested to get my HT done with Dr. Mahadevia. Can you to provide me your contact no. so that i can get a first hand information about him before taking a giant step? It will be really helpful.

Thanks!!

Hi, I am a new member and spent a good time to read all ur veiws and experience about HT in India.

Well everyone is talking about few docs only, i came to know about DR. SREEDHAR REDDY from PIONEER HAIR CARE & TRANSPLANT CENTRE Bangalore.

Can anyone has heard about him??

Thanks

I went for a consultation with DR Sreedhar recently. Had a satisfactory experience. I saw 2 guys already got done transplants abt 3 days back and had come there for checkup or maybe i guess removal of stiches.Transplant looked pretty decent, except I felt there were lot of spaces b/w hairs transplanted ( maybe thats the way it is expected to be at initial stages)

Speaking to people around I came to know that he does 2 to 3 transplants daily and around 7-8 consultations a day ( this is what i heard ).

hi Saifu

Looks good except that would be very difficult to get a measure of success this early in a surgery.

All the best to for a great result and keep posting your pics.

PS - Why dont u create a web-blog - it would be easier to compare results with past pics as well

My Hair Loss Website

Estimate the number of grafts I need

saifudeheen,

You can create a patient website/blog by going to www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog. It's the best way to document your hair transplant progress with photos and it's free. For step by step instructions on creating your very own patient website and linking it to your forum signature, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 4 weeks later...