Finally done with my HT with DR. Mahadevia

arnolder

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

My transplanted hair is growing out like bristles. How long does it take for the transplants to become smooth and aquire the characteristics of normal hair.

Also there seems to be lot of gap between my transplanted hair. Will that remainn same eventually or it wil be more dense in the coming months?

Arnolder,

Your hair is looking really good from what I can tell in the pictures. Your hair transplant witll take up to a year to mature, and sometimes even longer to soften and obtain the characteristics of your natural hair.

I'm not sure what gap you're referring to and I'm not seeing a picture of it. But you should expect more thickening and possibly more growth in the next several months.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Bill,

I think what Arnolder is trying to say is that, his newly grown hair is not soft, not easy to style, and hard.

I feel the same when I see Harsha Bhogle's (celebrity in India) and Abhijeet Bhattacharya's hair (singer in India). Gives an odd look. Please google for these celebrities pictures and observe their hairlines clearly, you will know what I am talking about.

Arnolder,

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks!

The density of the transplanted area is really bad. I know it doesn't look that bad in my pictures but next time I'll post my pics I'll make sure you all see the clear representation of what my hair looks like in real.

After a week it will be 7 months for me and for that much time I am really not satisfied with my results so far but on the contrary I also know there is still some more time for me to see or wait for good results.

If I comb my hair back then one can easily notice something is wrong with my hair and I was not expecting that kinda thing from my HT.

Anyways I'll keep you all posted.

I can see what you mean about density - none the less the result looks smooth so i wouldn't hestitate to go back to the same doctor..

But 1800 grafts over that area is probably going to be lacking in density for most people. Perhaps a second session in 5 months`?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

dear arnold wait atleast 8 or 10 month and after that if ure not satisfied go to another dr.any way iam planning to get my 2nd ht from dr humayun from pakisthan......if dr mahadevia result is coming bad then definitly i think we couldnt find out a good dr from india....why all indians guys can go pakisthan and get a ht from dr humatyn then only all indian ht dr will work seriously......but the nain problem iam afraid to go pakisthan bcos of the not good re;ation with india....

I was thinking about that as well, so I asked the doctor and he gave a guarantee that his patients will be safe and there are many Indians who did a HT with him. I am not from India, I am from Malaysia with Punjabi origin. Thailand will be a excellent option but the work is about the same and dr.humayun low cost HT is way too good to say no

With the recent taliban attacks happening all over in pakistan I'll be reluctant to go to pakistan this time around specially if I am an indian

Originally posted by saifudheen:

dear arnold wait atleast 8 or 10 month and after that if ure not satisfied go to another dr.any way iam planning to get my 2nd ht from dr humayun from pakisthan......if dr mahadevia result is coming bad then definitly i think we couldnt find out a good dr from india....why all indians guys can go pakisthan and get a ht from dr humatyn then only all indian ht dr will work seriously......but the nain problem iam afraid to go pakisthan bcos of the not good re;ation with india....

i will wait to see my result for atleast 8 or 12 month and afther that i will try to get a ht from dr humayun.actually last month i was palling to vist pakisthan for ht from humayun but my family didnt allowed for me that,i met dr humayun in dubai and he said may be this year itslef he will open a brach in dubai or saudi.any way if my result is not good then i iwll go to humayun at any cost......how we can find out a best surgion from india....

Guarantee? Does that mean he will give it us in written,lolz, why would he do that and even if he does and something happens to us will he take the responsibility and will pay to our family/us just like insurance companies do???

Thats a big question mark,there is no gurantee from anyone in any case........

Originally posted by RajToor:

I was thinking about that as well, so I asked the doctor and he gave a guarantee that his patients will be safe and there are many Indians who did a HT with him. I am not from India, I am from Malaysia with Punjabi origin. Thailand will be a excellent option but the work is about the same and dr.humayun low cost HT is way too good to say no

maybe I put in some strong words before LOL, but I guess if you look like a punjabi and able to speak punjabi so I think you will be fine, just say you are from lahore icon_smile.gif Anyway his price is good and he is a good surgeon and an honest man. Anyway, better go for 2-3 days I guess. I guess his price will shot up if he opens up in dubai or saudi, then I better choose dr.pathomovic who is in my neighboring country.

well i was asked by Rajtoor t give my input

In last one week I hve done a persn from Maldeves, a bangaladeshi, from Kabul, a doctor from Bahrain, and loads of pakistanis from aroad, today there are two pakistanis from london/manchester and a prson who is settled in Leister UK, but from Malavi> hisbrother hadhis sgery from Dr Feller, he came for FUE, ut his skin was too soft nd capping was way to high so second day we did 2807 grafts and first a we did 537 FUE.

Asfar as gurntee is concern its about the results not the life.

Having said that, yu are psonaly pickd from the hotel and dropped in the hotel and all th time you are in my clinic with me there as well. So if some thing happens I will be with you (LOL).

YES, wheI open clinic in Dubai which is almost iminent the price will be that of Dubai, about 2 to 3 US$ a graft. but i will be accessable to the world.

about two weeks back I had a gentlemn fom Spain, A caucasian who runs 5 saloons in Spain. He went happy.

so thats what it is

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Pakistan travel warning:

http://travel.state.gov/travel...pa_tw/tw/tw_930.html

"Pakistani military forces are currently engaged in a campaign against extremist elements across many areas of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) and parts of the Northwest Frontier Province, including the Swat Valley. In response to this campaign, militants have vowed to step up attacks against both civilian and government targets in Pakistan's cities."

Dr. Mohmand seems to be a great surgeon but caution I think would be advised traveling to Pakistan. Last thing I would want to see is one of us on a video saying cut off of my hands, feet but not my GRAFTS! But seriously, if you do travel there, I would go in eyes wide open.

Lolz,thats the exact thing I wanted to mention in the first place,its not about the doctor,we know how good a surgeon he is,its all about the country.The patients who went to pakistan and had a HT were lucky cos nothing happened to them and they got the HT dome from a very renowned doctor.

But maybe others won't get lucky not in terms of HT but in terms of life threatning activities happening over there.

What wll ppl do with full head of hair sans their hands/legs etc.

Maybe Dr. Humayun has to think about opening up his center in dubai soon as it will def. increase his patient list/business because patients unwilling to travel to pakistan will have no worries going to Dubai.

Originally posted by rpachigo:

Pakistan travel warning:

http://travel.state.gov/travel...pa_tw/tw/tw_930.html

"Pakistani military forces are currently engaged in a campaign against extremist elements across many areas of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) and parts of the Northwest Frontier Province, including the Swat Valley. In response to this campaign, militants have vowed to step up attacks against both civilian and government targets in Pakistan's cities."

Dr. Mohmand seems to be a great surgeon but caution I think would be advised traveling to Pakistan. Last thing I would want to see is one of us on a video saying cut off of my hands, feet but not my GRAFTS! But seriously, if you do travel there, I would go in eyes wide open.

On November 12, 2008, an American government contractor and his driver in Peshawar were shot and killed in their car. In September 2008, over fifty people, including three Americans, were killed and hundreds were injured when a suicide bomber set off a truck filled with explosives outside a major international hotel in Islamabad. In August 2008, gunmen stopped and shot at the vehicle of an American diplomat in Peshawar. In March 2008, a restaurant frequented by Westerners in Islamabad was bombed, killing one patron and seriously injuring several others, including four American diplomats. On March 2, 2006, an American diplomat, a Consulate employee, and three others were killed when a suicide bomber detonated a car packed with explosives alongside the U.S. Consulate General in Karachi. Fifty-two others were wounded.

Extremist and sectarian violence has resulted in fatal bomb attacks in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Lahore, and other Pakistani cities in 2008 and 2009. According to media reports, in the last 14 months, there have been more than 1,800 incidents of terrorism across the country resulting in more than 1,300 deaths and scores of injuries. Some of the attacks have occurred outside major hotels, in market areas and other locations frequented by Americans. Other recent targets have included restaurants

Well do respec all of your comments

Today I had a person comming from Germany, a caucasian german in my office for a nose job and a hair transplant.

Anyway, I am opening a clinic soon in Dubai, but to be honest, I do almost 3 surgeries daily so not that i am short of patients but cause i want to reach out to the world.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Pakistan is my back bone

Dubai is just 3 hours flight so not that far.

will be in dubai only for a week or so only, I do about minimum 3 surgeries daily in Pakistan and I cannot see myself leaving this part.

But ofcourse for reaching out to some celebrities from around the world i need to be at a place where they are comfortable to come. That clinic is mainly geared for them.

unfortunately, the price will go up as the over heads will rise.

The over heads in Pakistan is really low, i have tech who are 10 years experienced and 5 to 7 years others.

I have 17 tech, and i do about 70 to 90 surgeries a month with them.

We have develop a system, I am sure there is a lot of room to improve. I do lesser no of surgeries if i have to do in between the hair surgery. as most of my patients are type V to VII its really no problem to go through the site in no time.

its like a fun, i just finished my three surgeries it was 1.30 pm when i done. I started at 10 am.

today as i was doing a denser packing than what i usually do, i choose not to have 4 surgeries.

---