Finally done with my HT with DR. Mahadevia

arnolder

Hey Arnolder.. 72 days is too less time to expect. icon_smile.gif.. I am sure you will have a good growth, just be patient. I am sure you will be counting days for your growth icon_smile.gif All the best dude. and ya. find some ways to avoid waiting. Like if you shave your head, it will take time to regrow all the hair and by then you will have spent some time.. Not sure shaving the head at this stage is a good idea or bad. Anyways good luck buddy.

Cheers,

Ahmed

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by khizar:

Hello,

The work is not ultra refined hair transplant which is gold standard now a days.However work seems good.Let's see its outcome,Keep us updtaed.

What I know I underwent FUHT, is this not a gold standard? Is it visible from my pics whats the technology used for my HT.

I'm kinda confused!!

Arnolder,

If you keep fagging 10 cigs/day then don't blame the doc if the transplants die inside. Smoking constricts the blood vessels, which is really necessary for the health of the grafts.

3040 grafts Dr.Pathuri Madhu (10th June 2009)

It is true that smoking overall isn't good for circulation or the body. However, I haven't seen a single complaint that smoking has killed transplanted hair or stunted its growth. During the initial healing phase, it's probably better to at least cut down. It's also better not to smoke at least 10 days prior to surgery if you can.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Arnolder,

Must say that I am really impressed with your current results. Especially considering that you are only at 4 months and that you hair is wet. Cannot express enough positivity over this. You hair pre HT was not in such bad shape but for 1800 grafts, your looking great, and for sure have months of maturation still to come. Im very pleased for you!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I was impressed before I read all the comments! For 4 months you must be thrilled!

Regarding density, maybe the surgeon played your age and hair loss into factor, thus is why he did 1,800 grafts. But if you feel that you want more density just wait a year and see how it plays out. Or even wait a few years and see if your hair is receding behind the transplanted hairs.

• 2 months later...

me also got the ht from dr mahadevia b fore one week.it was a fue and he did 2640 graft on frontal area only.actually i send him around 1 lakh advance and asked him to give around 3500 or 4000 graft.but after my density checking he said only 2640 graft he can give .so he took only for 2640 graft and rest of the money he returned to me.i think his this charecter is good and he is not a business mind,he only took the extra mony for blood test and trycopathic closure total 11000 extra,i iwll post my pic soon so u people can commend on it

cheers