Whats the difference?

Wwiizzkkiidd24

Im going to bite the bullet and at least try propicia ive been hmming and rrring about this for some time now and i think its time to man up and take them. If it does work then great if i encounter any sides im getting straight off them and hope they don't last.

So ive just looked on the online pharmacy and they've got two types of hair loss tablets

1) propicia and in brackets it says (finasteride) underneath that at 1mg size

2) is actavist aindeem film coated tablets (finasteride)

Im just wondering what the difference.. Obviously the aindeem one is a bit cheaper but its from the pharmacy so how different can it be or as affective as the little bit extra money of the propicia type brand.

Has any one bought any of these? Or should i just go with more expensive one?

Different brands. I would recommend the one made by Cipla, as it is I believe under license by Merck. Or you can go to the doc and get a prescription to a regular pharmacy. If not, you can go get an online consult at medicalwellnesscenter dot com and have them call in to your pharm.

Thanks for your comments guys its appreciated.

Can you get that brand in the uk?

This picture is of the dearer type propicia and is from Lloyds pharmacy. What do you think?

Boots is the cheapest in UK for Branded/propecia (although they have just increased the price slightly) you can accumulate boots points too. You need an online consultation which takes a few mins. Other than that its simple enough to order and from a reputable source too.

Thanks jimbo34 im going to register with them tomorrow.

Do you take them?

Is that where you get yours?

Yes been taking them for over a year now..and yes have always ordered mine through boots..

Have you encountered any sides being on them?

Me personally no...but some people do (worth searching this site for more detail)..i guess its down to trial and error as everyone responds differently..

Yeah i guess so. hopefully i wont encounter any sides. if i do im getting straight off them And hope they subside with time.

Apparently boots online service isnt working on my phone, or maybe my account hasnt been verified yet, i dint know.

Thanks for your help.