Slow response with Koray Erdogan - is it normal?

Hi

The first few mail correspondence with Koray Erdogan staff member went pretty fast with only 1-2 days between. But my last mail regarding a few questions and deposit hasn't been answered in over 1,5 week now. I've read that the communication at Koray Erdogan is one of his clinics weak points, but I wonder if it still is or maybe there is something wrong?

I imagine patients like myself wish to have a clarification fast because of all the planning you have to do etc., so would be happy with a response as soon as possible :)

You should email them again or pick up the phone. One and a half weeks is too long to wait and perhaps the clinic didn't get your email or the person you have been dealing with is off sick or on holiday.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Many clinics get buried with emails including lots of spam, etc. They tend to prioritize what is more "at the moment" with their daily routines.

The best way to get someone's attention is to call them direct and ask for a patient coordinator or even the clinic manager and you should get a more responsive reply that way.

Best wishes to you in your journey...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Thank you. Is the person I have communicated with so far also the "patient coordinator"? and should I just ask for her?

I must admit that I prefer to do the communication over mail because my rusty english :) But I will call them if they haven't responded in a few days from now.

Thank you. Is the person I have communicated with so far also the "patient coordinator"? and should I just ask for her?

I must admit that I prefer to do the communication over mail because my rusty english :) But I will call them if they haven't responded in a few days from now.

The original person you communicated wi9th was probably a salesperson and if you still have not received a reply, then you go to the top, the office or clinic manager.

Does their website show any other contact person you can follow-up with?

Possibly you have heard back by now.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY