Fue

jayking

Hi guys, can someone send me some links to some highly regarded fue dr's, Im looking to get fue been told I need approx 1700 graphs, but I wear my hear quite tight around the back and sides like 1 blade, just want to see if this will still be possible after a ht!

Thanks in advance

Ps this site is so hard to navigate around, Prob need more like 3000 graphs by the time im finished here ??

Thanks for your reply mate, but what I'm trying to find out is there any one single doctor that is know. To be at the top of the field, or maybe a couple of guys who are known as the best, it's just that I don't wanna just go on what I think of everyone's results!! Plus I'm not sure is there any other factors that I need to take into account that I don't know about!

Sorry if I sound like a complete noob!

Jay,

We recommend a variety of stellar FUE docs. I don't think there is one "stand out."

1 guard is pretty short. I think you'll likely see some FUE scarring at this level. However, it will still be minimal and likely difficult to detect.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hey mate, yes I would like someone near me but I will travel to wherever I need to go, as far as the budget goes I will pay what I have too to get the best treatment, and also I can wait that time no probs, so I don't really have many restrictions just want to get the best treatment possible, any idea what price I would be looking at for 1700 graphs from a top doc?

Thanks for your help!

Hey mate, yes I would like someone near me but I will travel to wherever I need to go, as far as the budget goes I will pay what I have too to get the best treatment, and also I can wait that time no probs, so I don't really have many restrictions just want to get the best treatment possible, any idea what price I would be looking at for 1700 graphs from a top doc?

Thanks for your help!

So Ill tell you about my experience. I am Post Op 1 month. My surgery date was January 29th. I had FUE performed by Dr. Diep whom is considered one of the best FUE doctors in the country. He has an office in the south bay area in Northern California. My surgery was for 2500 grafts but ended up doing around 3000. Dr. Diep has a tiered pricing plan where the more grafts you agree on, the less per graft. I paid 6.80 per graft. He will not agree to more than 2500 per procedure but will make the assessment if he can do more at the time of the procedure depending on how he sees it going. With that being said, I am very happy with how my procedure went. 2 weeks post of and you couldn't tell I had a procedure performed. At this point for me, its a waiting game. Waiting for my new found confidence to grow via my hair follicles. With that being said, Dr. Diep is endorsed by this site and he does have a youtube web page you can visit. With that being said, good luck! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks a lot mate I have had a look at this guys work, he looks amazing, everything looks so natural afterwards and the scarring seems minimal, how long were you waiting after you booked in with to get the procedure done??

Thanks a lot mate I have had a look at this guys work, he looks amazing, everything looks so natural afterwards and the scarring seems minimal, how long were you waiting after you booked in with to get the procedure done??

Yeah he's very underrated but his work speaks for itself. I had my consult in early january and booked a date in Late May. I asked the booking secretary to keep me on the cancellation list just in case he had someone cancel. I waited 2 weeks and got a call that they had an opening for a Thursday in a week. So I got lucky. I just found out another forum member has to wait until late March for just a consult. As I stated he's very busy and has a 5-6 wait. But at the end of the day, that is what you want in a doctor.