2000 grafts dr karadeniz

rossco123

Yeah from the photos and prior consultations he said 2500 should be sufficient. On transplantation day he looked at it closely and said 2000. But as previously said dr karadeniz charges same for 2000 as he does for upto 3000... but i trusted him and his judgement i guess.

Well as for the hairline,the reason i went for transplant was due to my sides receeding and front thinning. I explained this to dr karadeniz... i think he did not want to make my hairline look not natural if you know what i mean

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback and i will keep everyone updated, just had my 1st accident trying to get my hat to sit right on my head...upon removing i must of pulled a hair,blood poured out...im going to have to be so careful on plane tomorrow...

Johnboy71, he charged me ?2600 for the grafts the accomodation for 3nights and airport transfers... that sounded good to me from the research i did. But guess at time i was nervous and never questioned him abit more in the way i should have re grafts and other areas...

Yeah got like a pillow for round my neck,and its like a trilby style that got from the dr surgery... guess accidents gonna happen but ive gotta protect as many hairs as i can over the next few days. I guess the flight going to be biggest challenge then atleast when im home the majority of time im going to be in house so no need for hats etc

The hat concerns me and the total aftercare process.

To go through all the ht then destroy it in ones sleep or in some other way like doing damage with hats.

I'm thinking of just not wearing a hat for the first few days.

Be careful as possible for at least the first week Roscoe when the grafts should be anchored securly by then.

Have a good day

Lol yeah in all honesty I was a wee bit disappointed in things with him swooping, he promised so much and was confident, sounded assured and caring during previous interactions. A big factor was the effort he put in prior to me coming over. But I think I will be messaging him upon return to uk to let him know about certain points I was not happy with, graft amount will be 1 of the 1st, I doubt I will recieve much satisfaction let alone being reimbursed for those 500, but dr karadeniz is looking to break into the uk, he was hoping id be 1 of people he could count on for support and to show off his work.... so time will tell, and you never know he might even read my post and answer a few things himself

1966kph, yeah it is really scary and such a delicate time, dr karadeniz said 2nd day wear hat lightly on head but even lightly can cause damage, as ive found out. I guess thats 1 of the risks we have with going abroad for our treatment.Then the wash schedule and moisturising scares me to... we will get through it mate, plus im a month ahead of you so you can learn from my mistakes lol... I will see how airport is 2m and decide then about hat....over 4hours is long to wear hat without moving it

I also managed to displace 1 graft whilst wearing a hat last year. However 1 graft wont make any difference to your final result.

2000 grafts in the frontal third is going to make for a nice result anyway.

Be good if you could the DR to respond to your concerns on here? Maybe he could also supply some more pics on your behalf also?

Hes pricing of a procedures confusing to be honest he said to me that he can do a 4000 graft fue procedure for 4000 euros plus the package he gives u so i think he just makes up a price to make you come over to him seen as hes wants to break through in the uk with us uk patients iy seems hea just offering what he thinks will get you to come over, to me anyway.

I was going to go to him as well some time this year but i havent seen any of his patients story's of his so iam a bit sceptical of going untill u see a reasonable amount of patients on this site

He definitely talks the talk thats for sure.

Yeah johnboy71 im gonna wait until I am home and structure a good email letting him no my thoughts and feelings, but as said I dont expect much satisfaction but it will be good to let him know my feelings. I will also make reference to this post aswell, I know he regularly on here so hopefully he will come on and answer a few things. When did you get your ht done?

Yes for now just try and relax and have no more hat related incidents. Im sure he will reply on this thread if you request it.

I have had a HT every year for last the 4 years. My latest is happening at the end of this month. Mostly for scar revision (damn you FUTs) and just touching up.

So yep 5 Hts in as many years. Its ongoing process for many of us.

Wwiizzkkiidd24, thanks for posting, yeah that is a bit crazy re his pricing thats working out at like under ?1 per hair if he offering hotel etc aswell.... it does seem like there no structure to his pricing... I am still confident in his abilities, i think at this point in time im just annoyed at things that have been promised and not delivered, but i shoulda dealt with that at the time.. I guess his confidence etc can be sometimes confused with arrogance...

I personally don't take any meds but that doesn't mean I wouldn't recommend it to others. However because of my age and how my hair was there was precious little for me to gain from taking any combo of meds. All the hair on top of my head is transplanted hair anyway.

Plus I didn't want any risk of side effects. However low the chances are. If I was much younger than I would have probably thought about it.

As for the cost of Hts... I only wish I started my journey in Turkey instead of paying over the odds in getting x2 FUT done in the UK... (mistake)

Dont get me wrong if you look at campbells profile it looks good really good.i thinks he at the 8th month mark now just waiting for his update he said he post sometime this month which i camt wait for because he's case looks promising.

I think he definitely knows what hes talking about thats for sure its just the outcome i worry about but what boads on his side is he does all the procedure except implantation off the grafts and using the customised blades which is all up to date stuff so that he has got going for him but i need to see many more patients of hes to decide if its the righy choice for me and thats why im glad uve made a thread.

Yeah exactly i thinks it would work out even cheaper then a a euro because i checked the hotel prices and its something like 70-80 euro a night. Something like that anyway and then plus the medicine ect ect.. So just under a euro if say.

Yeah id get on his case and asked for some questions of him coz that doesn't sound right to me or he could comment on this thread i know he active most if the time on this forum.

I hope it all goes well for u buddy.

Roscoe regarding the price you said its the same from 2000 to 3000 do you know if its a certain price from 1000 to 2000 ? It seems a bit strange I would of thought it would be so much per graft which alters as the graft count hits increments of a thousand.

Weird would you mind stating what you paid? No big deal if you don't want to.

Seems like dr Karadeniz isn't making to good a first impression in regard to customers care.

But like I said once you have a belting result you will not care much if at all about this thats happened thus far.

Have a good trip home

Being honest 1966kph id be lying if I said I did no the price for between 1000 and 2000.. yeah I dont understand it myself and wasnt bothering when I was getting the 2500 but when I lost 500 and with no financial benefit thats when it irked me. I paid 2600 for transplant accomodation and airport transfers... no thats where I feel he has let himself go, customer care, he should be opposite then id be away singing his praises and giving him coverage in good light. Yeah I hope for good result and to forget probs so far. Keep in touch mate, espec with your transplant

Yeah wwiizzkkiidd 24 there positives that comes from going with him... im gonna look out for this update aswell. I think I will see positive results, but at this stage I guess we all the same. I will return home 2moro and think, perhaps monday I will send dr karadeniz an email explaining my thoughts and feelings. I will also inform him re my post and ask him to come on and answer few things. His team were great, 2 technicians. They were more than helpful, but felt his customer service lacked during and after surgery. Where as prior he was the opposite, even before arrival in hotel he called to say hi... personal touches like that I liked, and was reason I went with him as oppossed to others... but you look at muzaffer, dr demirsoys PA, he is renound on this forum for his helpfulness and customer service....and I dealt with him and can confirm that... so perhaps dr karadeniz should lookat people like that and realise customer service is so important espec to break into uk

I think i know why he charged me what i said earlier just going through my emails with him and i think its because i first went through longevita and they gave me the price but i was already emailing him as well so we both decided it would be best for hoth if us to go through him personally otherwise most of the money would go to the agency so i stupidly told him the price they quoted me amd he said hell fix te price for me at what i said. I should of just kept my mouth shut see what price he threw at me i bet it would be alot cheaper then what the agency quoted me.(smack on the forehead) lol.