Some info about Dr Maral?

Geralt41

i have now got my 1 years result of my HT at the Maral Klinik. I couldt be happier ! i got 2700 grafts

on the 14th February last year.

All of my grafts have grown in and still improving on a monthly basis. That was my 4th HT and easily the best.

I am booked in for a final surgery at the end of this month. I couldnt recommend them more - inexpensive and quality work.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello johnyboy.

Checked out your profile but there's no photos do you not post photos?

So your going at the end of February I'm flying the 6th of march pity we could not of met up there.

Photos would of been good as your obviously happy with results.

Have a nice day.

Yes I will Jonny I feel I owe it to the community to pay back and do what others have done to help me learn.Looks like we'll be going through this together butyour a pro at this im a virgin.

Well I'm finally gonna loose my cherry I hope its not to rough but I guess I will see soon enough.

Have you or rather would you say were the clinics were you have been to in the past?

Have a good day

You have nothing to worry about. Marals team will take total care of you.

My previous Hts were:

1) Hospital Group UK - FUT

2) Ziering UK - FUT

3) Longevita - Istanbul FUE

4) Maral Klinik - Istanbul FUE

Ziering actually wanted to cut another strip HIGHER than the one i already had ! My FUT scar is already ugly i am looking to get it revised if i can.

Lets just say i got the best results from my last HT.

Thanks for the reassurance.

To be honest its not the ht that concerns me most its the traveling as I've only ever flown a few times and I always had company.

Are you hoping to have the scar excised or put fue into it?

How long ago was your first ht?

This next one going to be your last do you think?

Have a good evening.

Depends where you flying from - and if your getting a direct flight. Im going from Gatwick and its about 4 hours. Yes i have been travelling on my own too.

I would prefer scar excised if possible.

I have basically been getting a Ht every year around the same month. so 2011 i started.

The next one will certainly be my last from FUE on my head. If i need more in the future i will have to resort to BHT.

But im happy how far i have already got to be honest. I just have a case of hair greed now :-) just want to make the most of what i can from my donor area.

I am flying from Manchester direct to Ataturk airport with Turkish airlines.

Its 4 hours going and 4 hours 20 minutes on way back it must be up hill on the way back.

Sounds like you have gone a bit hair mad squeezing all them ht's into 4 years.

Look forward to seeing your pics if you choose to post some up.

Have a good day

Thanks johnboy.

I have actually just googled it and had a quick read.

Do I have this right I apply for a e visa to the Turkish consolate ?

How much is it? What payment methods do they accept?

My phone ( which I'm typing this on ) is nearly dead so I'll check out the links you kindly provided tomorrow.

Thank you for taking the trouble to help me it is much appreciated.

Have a good day

You have nothing to worry about. Marals team will take total care of you.

My previous Hts were:

1) Hospital Group UK - FUT

2) Ziering UK - FUT

3) Longevita - Istanbul FUE

4) Maral Klinik - Istanbul FUE

Ziering actually wanted to cut another strip HIGHER than the one i already had ! My FUT scar is already ugly i am looking to get it revised if i can.

Lets just say i got the best results from my last HT.

Ziering was one of the Surgeons that told me I had no hope of further procedures....then I found Maral.... and strangely enough Maral found 6500 grafts and more to come....:-) I have ZERO confidence in UK HT surgeons.... Maybe Farjo is good but way out of most peoples price range

yes i know, but i would have your opinion, if it is possible.

My opinion if you want it is that Maral Klinik gave me a new opportunity to have a very acceptable head of hair NW6, when others wrote me off....I've just come back form a 2nd FUE from Maral Istanbul... check my thread.

Best of luck

Just make sure you get your Turkey Visa before you go - and not at the airport !

I discovered at check in at Luton, that we needed to have purchased an online visa, we had not done this, however, we did manage to get one at Ataturk airport, but I am advised that this service will stop and all must be done online... My friend had to pay 150 eu fine as he only had 5 months left of his passport, and run around like a lunatic including getting documents from police, you MUST have 6 months minimum, another rip off from governments, but just be warned. Dont leave it to chance.

I spent 2 hours waiting at baggage for my friend to be processed, the rest after he came though customs was no problem. We missed the driver, and called Marals driver with a number I had and he was happy to return to collect us, but in order to save everyone's efforts as we were very late after our arrival we took a cab to the hotel costing about 70tL - no biggy.

Despite 3 FUTS only 1500 grafts were harvested so considering that you were a NW 6 either the surgeons were overly conservative or that your scalp characteristics made you a poor candidate for FUT in the first place. Ziering is an FUT doc and in the US and had a reputation no better than Bosley, which among the educated is not particularly exemplary. I seriously doubt that he did a microscopic analysis of your donor region or seriously discussed the option of FUE in your case. In hindsight it is now obvious that you had most of your donor reserve intact which appeared to be considerably above average to begin with. You were a perfect candidate for extensive FUE and as should be expected got a very good result. I think it took guts however to pick a clinic where you had no idea who would be working on your head but regardless the outcome speaks for itself so consider yourself lucky, and fortunate that you still have plenty of cash in your bank account.

Despite 3 FUTS only 1500 grafts were harvested so considering that you were a NW 6 either the surgeons were overly conservative or that your scalp characteristics made you a poor candidate for FUT in the first place. Ziering is an FUT doc and in the US and had a reputation no better than Bosley, which among the educated is not particularly exemplary. I seriously doubt that he did a microscopic analysis of your donor region or seriously discussed the option of FUE in your case. In hindsight it is now obvious that you had most of your donor reserve intact which appeared to be considerably above average to begin with. You were a perfect candidate for extensive FUE and as should be expected got a very good result. I think it took guts however to pick a clinic where you had no idea who would be working on your head but regardless the outcome speaks for itself so consider yourself lucky, and fortunate that you still have plenty of cash in your bank account.

Hello,

This is my donor after 3 FUT's scars extend from one temple to the other, surgeons were not conservative, they removed enough strips, large strips but they did not add any density to my recipient area of any value justify using of this strips.

None of the surgeons who operated and those who gave advice never said I my scalp or that i was a poor candidate, they all said great lets get on with it....giving me encouragement and hope that the FUT's would be a success...

I think because of my reduced donors and the appearance of my scar caused by the surgeons though, I had been depleted of donors and the others rejected me for further surgery. Cant be sure but... seems like it. FUT Verses FUE, I think I know from my experience which I prefer. (If a picture paints a thousand words)! Of course those considering FUT with nightmarish scars are more than welcome to go for it....

Zeiring gave me no hope or confidence and never offered me FUE, as did several others, welcome once again to some of the Surgeons that find their way or are in to UK... and for sure NO microscopic analysis, but then what should I have known? We're in the hands of these surgeons to give good advice, I've had much advice, most stating that I was on a bad road for further HT.

FUT, well, I had enough scaring in any event and so FUT or not, I am 1000% times happier to have had FUE instead, recovery time is better and easier with FUE without leaving the terrible scarring and unknown effects of the scars.

In fact I did have a good idea of who and what might be achieved as I had a lot of communication and did a lot of research with Maral, but I agree, as I had nothing much left to lose, given several consultations prior to choosing Maral and a good price was offered, after the research I made, I concluded that it was my best option. ON reflection, that choice was perfect and the results are far better than even I imagined they could be.... I could have chosen another FUT surgeon and given my very limited success to date of FUT surgery gone through more scars, more long term healing more unknown results, shooting in the dark with different FUT surgeons with once again limited donor success and paid 5 x the price for the pleasure....but now of course I'm waiting for the results of my 2nd FUE from last week....and I'm extremely optimistic, although the eggs have not hatched yet :-)

UK is a much tougher place to find good surgeons, USA has a huge HT industry, but expensive, Turkey seems to be a great mid range trip and appear to have several good surgeons and clinics and good prices. Call it destiny, or what you will but I believe that my choice was the correct one.... and I always like Cash in me Bank:-) and through it all, I'm merely trying to get to a place where I wanted to be a long time ago especially repairing the nightmarish surgeries I have had.

5b32e46f4bdb7_donorafter3FUT.jpg.8f89da0418857f3868ea4f25ea499360.jpg

Edited by britboy
photo update

Thanks johnboy and Brit for the heads up I am already more concerned about the traveling than the procedure so if I had arrived without the visa it would of been a nightmare.

I seem to atract problems like turds do flies so I will not be at all surprised if things don't go smoothly with everything.

I don't understand why people refuse to see the evidence which consists of so many exhibits and witness statements and still say these results are unachievable unless carried out by a dr

Interesting point when I have been researching I came across - you know how people argue that the dr charges this or that and they should because of all the years of training,the expence ect ect

Look at a site called -company check- it gives you a bit of basic information about companies ,what its value is, how much money it has in the bank, how long its been in buisness ect ect, its free and enlighting, Just enter the company name or even just a person name.

I did a search just out of curiosity on a well known well respected ht dr and it listed 10 companies they have. Can ht surgeons charge a lot less than they do and are they taking advantage of vulnerable people?

Have a nice day all