Some info about Dr Maral?

Geralt41

I am planning on doing a hair transplant at Maral Hair Clinic in Istanbul this summer.

I have opted for Dr Maral mainly because of financial reasons. Also, I've heard about some of his work and it mostly sounds alright.

It would be really helpful if any of you could tell me a bit more about his work.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello geralt.

Dr maral isn't actually hands on during the ht but supervises,consults you draws hairline ect ect.

I suggest you read through the many maral patients threads for more information about him and his clinic.

If you want to know anything I would also suggest that you private message the patient or post your questions on the threads.

There are that many threads that I would imagine you will probably find the answers your looking for.

Have a good day

money wise I can see why u wud want to go there. I have not seen enough patients that have hit the year mark to say whether or not I wud ever recommend anyone to go there.

but, I will say there has probably been more Maral clinic (cause Maral does not perform hair transplants his techs do) patients posting initial results then all others put together right now.

I think ppl are being sucked into the walmart pricing. just too soon to say if ur gonna get walmart results. I wud tend to say no ur gonna get a pretty decent result as long as ur case is not complicated but thats just a guess at this point.

there is some question as to why the hairs are placed in a corn row appearance cause u really don't see any other clinics doing it that way but I can never get a str8 answer bout that so I'm not sure.

but based on the initial results being posted I'm thinkn more and more ppl are gonna flock there. his prices are just dirt cheap but as a result a LOT of ppl are going there which concerns me into thinking its becoming a HT mill cause again Dr. Maral does NOT perform the HT so I question how much work can one qualified tech keep up with.

the more ppl that flock there the more help they are going to need and I wudnt want to be that patient that is a Guinea-pig for some new tech that is in training.

THAT is my primary concern with that clinic is booking a HT and not knowing exactly who is going to perform said HT on that particular day. will it be the tech that seems to be producing some good work right now or will it be someone else? but just about everywhere u go ur gonna see some involvement with techs so that in itself is not unusual but techs performing everything from start to finish is unusual.

those are some the questions I wud want to know before I based my decision to go to Maral's clinic.

Hi Geralt.

I'd really suggest you to talk to real patients if you want to get objective information. That's how I made my choice. Maral's team has been in this business for many years and if you search his name using this forum's search function, you will find tens of his customers.

I shared my Maral experience in this forum, you can read about that if you want. I don't know how the results will turn out, but my overall experience was very good.

I am planning on doing a hair transplant at Maral Hair Clinic in Istanbul this summer.

I have opted for Dr Maral mainly because of financial reasons. Also, I've heard about some of his work and it mostly sounds alright.

It would be really helpful if any of you could tell me a bit more about his work.

Go for it with Maral, I am sold and the work on my head is nothing less than a miracle... I was advised by many surgeons I was a lost cause after 3 FUT, and not enough grafts left for donor. This was completely wrong, I'm now in my second FUE and some 6300 grafts later (2 procedures) with still maybe 1000 grafts left for final touch ups, the results have been fantastic, I cannot recommend Maral high enough. And, what with the price of 1800 euros per session with no upper limit, he must be one of the most economical surgeries around and my results are amazing given my limited donor area.

Not doubting your story Britboy but do you intend on posting any pictures showing your current progress? Yours was a complicated repair case and it would be illustrative to many here to see how you made out.

What story? Have you checked my thread, many photos on there which shows updates.. new photos will be posted to show existing and new surgery results for sure...in a few days.. dont panic all will be revelaed, but Rome or rather my hair was not built in a day:-)

Follow me http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175378-maral-klinik-britboy-22nd-may-2014-a.html

Edited by britboy

Your welcome to pm me for any information regarding The Maral Klinik. I have had 4 hts and the FUE that his head tech done is easily the best i have had done.

Inexpensive quality work. I only wish i had gone there first and not last. It really did make the best of the work i already had done.

The planning took ages. He also stopped me from spending extra ? on BHT as he didnt think i needed it.

This is 7 months is that right Brit?

How much did it improve in the 2 months since these photos were taken?

Your at 9 months currently so I presume its still improving?

Good luck with your second round results with maral

13/12/14 updates

This is 7 months is that right Brit?

How much did it improve in the 2 months since these photos were taken?

Your at 9 months currently so I presume its still improving?

Good luck with your second round results with maral

Hello. here are my HT Pre-Op photos before the 04 Feb 2015 HT, which were taken at Maral Klinik and are the results from the surgery preformed on 22 May 2014. These Photos are about 9 months Post Op.

I had about 3600 grafts and I had 3 FUT operations before.

You can see also my results of using onion juice on lower crown.

Information on my HT operation can be found here http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175378-maral-klinik-britboy-22nd-may-2014-a.html

5b32e459d779e_a_preop.jpg.18c8191795da5e7c5116b375ec38893b.jpg

b_9mos.jpg.abe685d84d6e819fdd7af0536d260e0b.jpg

c_9mos.jpg.08a4fc6ff5e4ff32996a400fd07e5c2b.jpg

d_9mos.jpg.4c5e250fde4f97d597daf1d5b0e8a902.jpg

e_9mos.jpg.1c617e4a70585110c9ed095fdc5917b1.jpg

f_9mos.jpg.fd842eaa8355cad6100c67bcf738d43c.jpg

g_9mos.jpg.e98c1ca8fc72be914f7c9fc4705c0cea.jpg

h_9mos.jpg.0d5daad0e64ed91355c68732ccaae917.jpg

5b32e45b1dbd8_I_9mos(2).jpg.6fe7e775f956ed62d5dbfb297de728f7.jpg

Edited by britboy

Hey Britboy,

WOW; just I want to be sure,

You had 3 FUT ops. before (with very large scars over your back, I have seen in your thread), your donors had been harvested 3 times before.

Dr. Maral ahhhh, sorry Maral technicians removed 3600 grafts form your very reduced donors? an d then get this result?

And after this your donors still show normal? Somebody always tried to make the people believe that if tech removed grafts then the donors would just be depleted.

And more 2700 grafts from your already depleted donors, again by technicians?? And still there is enough left? No this is impossible, doctors say the opposite, you should be perfect liar.

Good luck after this session, I really do not understand why you have needed one more, you look perfect already.

Hey Britboy,

WOW; just I want to be sure,

1. You had 3 FUT ops. before (with very large scars over your back, I have seen in your thread), your donors had been harvested 3 times before.

2. Dr. Maral ahhhh, sorry Maral technicians removed 3600 grafts form your very reduced donors? an d then get this result?

3. And after this your donors still show normal? Somebody always tried to make the people believe that if tech removed grafts then the donors would just be depleted.

4. And more 2700 grafts from your already depleted donors, again by technicians?? And still there is enough left? No this is impossible, doctors say the opposite, you should be perfect liar.

5. Good luck after this session, I really do not understand why you have needed one more, you look perfect already.

Hello,

If these are questions I will answer them.

• 1. Correct

• 2. Correct and even several other FUT surgeons told me that I would not be suitable for further HT.

• 3. Don't quite understand your question here, but, Technicians removed my grafts and the donor hair has grown fantastically well as you can see. Maral was on hand all the time and visited the surgery frequently and continued discussions with all concerned.

• 4. Yes, I have had a 2nd FUE few days back and they gathered a further 2700 grafts. Possible another 1000 more available, but this will depend on consultation. So in total I have received about 6300 grafts from the already depleted donor area since FUT. as you know the scars were not nice, and still I will consider MSP or HT for cosmetic camouflage of the Scars. I don't recommend FUT anymore as its outdated by 15+ years I think, however I am not a Dr

• 5. Why? I've waited the best part of 20+ years to find a clinic who can be honest and provide me with successful results. Maral Klinik has actually exceeded themselves at this.

Collection to and from Airports and the team were just wonderful :-)

I met one guy who managed to save 30,000 USD by coming from US to Maral. :D

The procedures are very affordable.

Good luck to all those who are considering a HT, I will update as things progress, thank you all for the support.

You can't imagine how happy I feel regarding the success of Maral Klinks work!

Edited by britboy
spelling, grammer

Not doubting your story Britboy but do you intend on posting any pictures showing your current progress? Yours was a complicated repair case and it would be illustrative to many here to see how you made out.

From Busa

Hairweare - Responding to your question above, and as agreed mine was a complicated repair case, I am pleased to inform you that the results are working out just great (see photos above), which also incidentally answers Busa in his post in this thread. The irony about Busa's statement is that I did actually get sucked into paying extremely high prices when I had FUT, only resulting in serious issues and bad HT which Maral had to repair by FUE.

Edited by britboy

Your results are looking very good especially seen as how your only 9 months Brit you've gotta be happy considering were you started from with maral.

Results such as yours made me actually bite the bullet and commit to get a ht with maral.

One of the hardest decisions of my life not which clinic to choose but whether to bother.

You obviously needed repairs and I'm happy your finally getting the results you have been searching 20 years for you've suffered enough.

Maral does not need to be a recommended doctor here its results like yours that send people his way.

Congrats and I look forward to this next chapter.

So much for techs being incapable of giving good results!

Have a good day

Your results are looking very good especially seen as how your only 9 months Brit you've gotta be happy considering were you started from with maral.

Results such as yours made me actually bite the bullet and commit to get a ht with maral.

One of the hardest decisions of my life not which clinic to choose but whether to bother.

You obviously needed repairs and I'm happy your finally getting the results you have been searching 20 years for you've suffered enough.

Maral does not need to be a recommended doctor here its results like yours that send people his way.

Congrats and I look forward to this next chapter.

So much for techs being incapable of giving good results!

Have a good day

Hello,

That's great and thanks, Its was also extremely difficult for me to choose a clinic, but after much research and consideration I chose Maral, somehow it just felt right to go his way, strange how several doctors during my recent research actually said I was a lost cause for FUT and FUE further procedures because of my early FUT HT's, and that I did not have enough donor grafts and they actually said, if I had more density on the donor area it might be possible to do further HT work, as have others on this forum. Yet, Maral and his technicians seems to have found more than enough grafts given my age and class of hair loss and much needed repair work, many know my history on here and how difficult it has been to find the results I hoped for.

I am very happy as of to date and thank all contributing members for their support and encouragement. I also cannot wait for the next few months to pass by, however, I must enjoy each day as it comes.

I think the next few months will inspire me further and for sure, my extra new confidence makes me feel whole again.

Edited by britboy
typos

Hello britboy I hope your healing up well.

Didn't you know techs cannot do the full ht or at least incisions and a lot of people think extractions to.At your starting point with maral to the results you have posted your only 9 months out after a 3600 graft fue and the results just prove the nay sayers wrong.

More than anything though I'm happy for YOU.

All the years of suffering is coming to a end for you after several ops with DOCTORS you finally get your results with a team of TECHNICIANS assembled by a dr that gets so much grief its off the scale.

Who were the docs who said you were a poor candidate for further ht's ?

You should go and post your photos on the thread dr Karadeniz started yesterday called ( urgent consumer advice ) regarding who should be doing ht.Your result at 9 months is better than any he has shown yet.

Have a good day and congrats

I can't talk for Dr Maral, but Dr Feriduni who did my HT, places a great deal of value in his team of techs who have been with him for years, and go to and present conferences all over the world. They do all the extractions and implanting and Dr Feriduni's results speak for themselves. There is a lot of disingenuous stuff written about techs on these pages, like they are a lower form of life or something. A lot of these techs are more experienced and skilled at extracting grafts than the docs. A HT doc in FUE terms is only as good as his or her team of the techs, don't forget that.

Fue2014

I think that more and more people are starting to accept that techs can do extractions but some are not.

It was the same when fue first started appearing and now look were we are.

The difference with maral is that some people will say that a tech doing the incisions is a step to far.

Some people changed their minds about fue and the techs doing extraction also.

Its only through seeing constant good results from any given type of procedure that opinions change as happened with fue when it first appeared.

The fue v fut debate is still discussed or argued still.

We all have different opinions and mine is good techs are capable of achieving very good results.

Look at britboys results from what he's had and I would say at 9 months post op his results are very good and it is clear evidence that reenforces my point techs can do incisions to.

The answers to some questions are gained through images all I say is what answer do you see as to whether techs can do incisions also?

Have a good day

Fue2014

I think that more and more people are starting to accept that techs can do extractions but some are not.

It was the same when fue first started appearing and now look were we are.

The difference with maral is that some people will say that a tech doing the incisions is a step to far.

Some people changed their minds about fue and the techs doing extraction also.

Its only through seeing constant good results from any given type of procedure that opinions change as happened with fue when it first appeared.

The fue v fut debate is still discussed or argued still.

We all have different opinions and mine is good techs are capable of achieving very good results.

Look at britboys results from what he's had and I would say at 9 months post op his results are very good and it is clear evidence that reenforces my point techs can do incisions to.

The answers to some questions are gained through images all I say is what answer do you see as to whether techs can do incisions also?

Have a good day

1966kph

i would know your opinion. For you dr maral is good or not?

I saw that you reply in a lot of post of marl clinic so i think that you have a bit experience with this clinic.

What do you think about?

Thnaks

Hello payens88.

No I have no experience first hand with this clinic but I will have in early march when I am going there so you have your answer as to whether I think the clinic is good or not.

I suggest if you are interested in any clinic you concentrate you research into them to see if it is what you are looking for and if its not focus elsewhere.

There's plenty of threads regarding marals clinic that will give you a good insight in to what to expect I suggest you concentrate your research looking there.

Hope this helps you out.

Have a good day

Hello payens88.

No I have no experience first hand with this clinic but I will have in early march when I am going there so you have your answer as to whether I think the clinic is good or not.

I suggest if you are interested in any clinic you concentrate you research into them to see if it is what you are looking for and if its not focus elsewhere.

There's plenty of threads regarding marals clinic that will give you a good insight in to what to expect I suggest you concentrate your research looking there.

Hope this helps you out.

Have a good day

yes i know, but i would have your opinion, if it is possible.

Hello payens.

Yes I think it is a good clinic otherwise I would not be going there.

You need to research not just rely on the say so of others.

In my case I have substantial hair loss that I think maral can address to my liking.

I probably need about 6000 grafts to achieve a good look but it depends what my donor area can provide.

To get the 6000 I would have to go for two procedures but I may be content with the results from one.

I'm to long in the tooth to start chasing hair thats been gone 25 years.

You decide what is best for you based on the research you've done.

Have a good day