Dr. Paul Shapiro – Strip Result at 6.5 Mos Post Op–2583gr/4312Hairs–Diffused NW5a

Pupdaddy....Thanks

BUSA....

I understand.......this is how he wore his hair. I did take one with the hair combed straight back as much as I could. He had a fair amount of product (paste) in his hair, which looks good but with the clumping, can make the coverage appear more see through.

I appreciate the observation.

Patient Educator, Shapiro Medical. Going on 20years with Dr Ron Shapiro......not a regular poster, I leave that to Janna

looking good and not a huge amount of grafts used, at 6 months he looks like hes at full growth, ,zup whats the percent of patients that get great growth at 6 months, it would be awesome if all did.half way through the growth phase and your done

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks hadenough and sadbuttrue!

Sad,

This would be really hard to say since we don't get feedback from a lot of our patients. If we had to guess, however, we'd say around 60-70% would say they had majority of the growth by 6-7 months post op. Having said that, there are patients who don't seem to get full results until they are closer to 14-16 months post op. This is a much smaller percentage of course but they do exists.