On Propecia for 12 months, and a negative result. Answer these questions please! Opinions count too

default609

This comment is for fingers crossed and anyone else who is haveing a brain fart as well. This site is good for people (FOR ANYONE WHO IS TAKING A HAIRLOSS DRUG) OR (EXPERIENCING HAIR LOSS), So why would I stop documenting my HAILOSS EXPERIENCE WITH PROPECIA, in a HAIRLOSS SITE ABOUT DRUGS..?

WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF?? I might say something true and important for the readers???

I MIGHT INFORM SOME PEOPLE THAT PROPECIA ISN'T SAFE FOR EVERY ONE??? HAVE YOU OR ANYONE VISITED THE PROPECIA SITE FOR PEOPLE WHERE PROPECIA HAS DESTROYED THEIR HAIR AND LIVES?????

It is not safe for anyone to try, because as well as Minox isn't safe either. Actually Minox is a kind of drug that the hair will develop a dependency and eventually stop working, that is, if you suffer from a rapid hairloss state such as Alopecia or MPB. If you suffer from hairloss which base cause is hormonal imbalance and you are lossing hair from that point of veiw Minox can help you SOME with out many consequences other than Dependency and the pain that comes with the topical drug and other issues that come with topical drugs Minxoxidil and Rogain. I believe Propecia is like Minox in that sense of dependency, you will eventually need to to up the dosage, if it works like it is designed to. I have not seen any indication from this site or from my own experience that this drug is in any way Advisable to sell to consumers! Are you upset with that statement and if you are WHY? Why would you defend A drug that you do not sell? Why would you be bothered by my hairloss experience. I am not going anywhere until I stop taking hairloss drugs. Until then I will audit and notify.

But thank you for your very constructive comments I am trying to help by audit and inform. You are trying to get rid of me!

DONT YOU SEE THE CONTROVERSY? HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT YOU TUBE VIDEO ABOUT "I LOVE MY PROPECIA"??? IT'S UNDER SCRUTINY THAT IT IS A (FRAUD) FAKE!!! AND NO ONE, EVEN THE POSTER WILL DENY IT!!! THAT MEANS TO ME THAT NO PROOF HAS BEEN REVEALED TO BE AUTHENTIC. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE AMOUNT OF HITS THAT VIDEO GOT?? ADVERTISING A DRUG THAT IS SO MADE UP TO BE "THE ANSWER TO HAIRLOSS" BUT IT IS NOTHING BUT A FAKE ADVERTISING AD FOR THE DRUG COMPANIES BENEFIT.(WHY ELSE WOULD THIS HAPPEN)??? THIS OPINION IS BASED UPON MY OWN EXPERIENCE.

Who will defend and why? OR WHO WILL CO'INSIDE(AGREE)? ? ?

Fingers crossed "Your being passive aggressive! by being rude but saying it in a passive way" why dont you bring something constructive to the conversation instead of your statement above which has no help to anyone except yourself and hidden intentions

Your being passive aggressive by being rude but saying it in a passive way

default609,

If you haven't noticed, this is a hair restoration community, not a site devoted to Propecia or any other drug. If you have new and vital information, you are welcome to share it. Nobody is trying to get rid of you. But I won't tolerate you insulting this community or it's members. If you continue to go that route, you won't last long here. There is no agenda here other than to educate and support hair loss sufferers and help them find real solutions.

By the way, nothing you've stated discredits Propecia's effectiveness in inhibiting DHT. Try again.

Bill

propecia, from what i've read, works in some way for 85% of men who try it. you probably fall into the 15% that it does not work for at all.

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

Originally posted by Fingers Crossed:

default609,

I say just shave your head, stop taking Propecia, and stop complaining about how Propecia doesn't work for YOU or how "you find it hard to believe that it works at all."

Well said...In fact Propecia works. My sister bought it from emedoutlet and it worked.

Hope Billo. Hope that propecia is for Real!

But at least I took pictures of my hairloss journey, no one will prove me wrong that it does work With real pictures, and if I'm wrong I will say I am. Period. I have no problem in sucking up pride and saying I was wrong!

But people will read this eventually and comment more. So I'll wait for MORE Experienced Opinions ,with Propecia.

I understand there are many hair loss drugs on the market, and on this site. I wish to stay with this community and I apologize to anyone if I have come off anything other than HELPFUL FOR HAIRLOSS SUFFERES And, Other Propecia Users like myself.

I think I will take Propecia for 18 Months, AND If still a negative result and more hair sheds. I will say It didnt work for me. Period. With Pictures Before and After.

Well, I took some advice and Shaved my head with a number 1. I am still taking Propecia everyday also. After reading all this, would anyone recommend to stop taking Propecia.

It's been one year and my hair has lost a significant amount of hair all over including the crown. Does anyone think that the Sheds will come back?

I posted a thread earlier, about people stopping before the sheds come back. Maybe if I took Propecia for another 6 months I would then know or not if the sheds would come back.

Maybe my hair just shed all at once! Or maybe the MPB is just too aggressive and My Hair all just Died. The hair cycle died.

How fast can your hair all fall out? The Propecia did not slow it down at all, it actually made it worse. Maybe if I waited another 6 months it would all come back.

Maybe not, but what else can I do. Nothing.