Facial Scarring at Recipient Site For A Beard/Facial Hair Transplant??

9 hours ago, AhmadChaudhry said:

Few years back i attended a ISHRS annual conference where doctors brought their patients so that other doctors of the world can examine /inspect results. There was a one patient where facial hair restoration procedure was performed. When i inspected closely, every transplanted hair one slight bum / tenting effect. I asked the doctor who brought the patient, there are bumps / tenting / elevation so what size micro blade / needle you used. He agreed that , yes bumps are there if someone observe closely but beard hair can cover it. 

I asked him what about if you would use 0.7 mm or 0.8 mm needle instead of micro blades for face? He said will try it. This was my personal observation. However, what other doctors of this Forum advise you will not go into detail. As every doctor has his own skills/ preferences / liking / disliking and logics.

I neither endorse not disagree with any opinion of this Forum doctor. I just shared my point of view and opinion. 

Hmmm. Very interesting observation doctor! Ya I think the patients physiology is very important but I do bet small bumps are fairly common in beard restoration due to the constant puncture of the facial skin. Nonetheless thank you for your knowledge!