Dr Pathomvanich Thailand

There's one rather recent guy on the site who had work done by him; I believe it was documented to completion, too. Forget his name, but run a search and I am sure you will find him (and possibly a few other reviews).

His work seems sound, though I can't say I've seen too much of it. You should do a consult with him, along with several other docs. Be sure to look for well-documented cases with proper clarity and angles; also, keep an eye on how many grafts the given doctor is reccomending and whether that will likely satisfy you.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Italianuk,

Both Dr's Farjo recently spent some time with their good friend Dr Pathomvanich on ISHRS business at his clinic in Thailand.They were both hugely impressed with him and the way he conducts his business.His meticulous attention to detail and surgical skills were duly noted.If you choose to use him you will be in good hands and hopefully a great holiday as well.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

guys.. i need help.. i am very interested in HT by dr Pathomvanich.. but i am from singapore and i was tinking is there anyway i can email dr Pathomvanich or how do i book an appointment with him? any ways to contact him?