Jump to content

2nd FUT surgery wanted in India..


Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone

 

This is my first post and i joined the website because i plan to travel India in January 2015 and i am considering having FUT surgery for a second time for hair loss.

 

I'm from the UK, make, 37 years old and had my first surgery in the UK at Transform in Manchester. At the time it was very new to me and now realise i paid a hell of a lot which would have paid for 2 or 3 full treatments abroad. Anyway, i know now hence this post.

 

My first treatment was approx 3300 grafts and the results are good but that was 3 years ago and the hair i had at that time now seems to have gone and though im 75% happy that remaining 25% has got me online to find out about having the 2nd surgery done in India and hopefully finish the job.

 

I would like to know of anyone's experience of having it done in India and who you recommend. I can travel anywhere in India but arrive in Mumbai so would like a consultation there but would like to have a heads up to book an appointment before i arrive and possibly take some photo's and email them over. I also plan to travel to Delhi later too so there would be fine too.

 

So if anyone has any recommendations and idea of cost/graft then i'd appreciate it,

 

Thanks, Wix

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Member

I think you're making a mistake first of all by deciding the location for your HT rather than the clinic. You should always find a clinic whose work you respect, and then think about how to get there. This is not the sort of thing you just add on to your vacation.

 

There are shills for various clinics who will attack what I say, but most of the people who have a lot of experience will agree with me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

as my message said i'm considering the treatment and so asking the question online about FUT in India... i haven't decided anything, it's simply a query and then a possible consultation when in India....

 

i'd appreciate it if people viewing the thread can answer the question in hand if they have relevant experience or knowledge and want to be helpful rather than members just second guessing at other things and offering pointless time wasting replies; just saves everyone's time...:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Member

wxhrvt,

 

As you may be aware, the Hair Transplant network currently recommend four surgeons in India. Click here to view them.

 

You can view our recommendation criteria here.

 

You can also use this link to schedule free online consultations with any of the clinics we recommend.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

 

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

 

View my Hair Loss Website

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
Hi Everyone

 

This is my first post and i joined the website because i plan to travel India in January 2015 and i am considering having FUT surgery for a second time for hair loss.

 

I'm from the UK, make, 37 years old and had my first surgery in the UK at Transform in Manchester. At the time it was very new to me and now realise i paid a hell of a lot which would have paid for 2 or 3 full treatments abroad. Anyway, i know now hence this post.

 

My first treatment was approx 3300 grafts and the results are good but that was 3 years ago and the hair i had at that time now seems to have gone and though im 75% happy that remaining 25% has got me online to find out about having the 2nd surgery done in India and hopefully finish the job.

 

I would like to know of anyone's experience of having it done in India and who you recommend. I can travel anywhere in India but arrive in Mumbai so would like a consultation there but would like to have a heads up to book an appointment before i arrive and possibly take some photo's and email them over. I also plan to travel to Delhi later too so there would be fine too.

 

So if anyone has any recommendations and idea of cost/graft then i'd appreciate it,

 

Thanks, Wix

 

 

Is their any particular reason as to why are you considering only FUT & not FUE.

 

I believe Dr Radha is very good for FUT based in Southern Part of India. You will find many reviews from her patients in this forum.

 

Best of Luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the only thing pointless was ur response. u stated u were going to India. u stated that cause u think thats where ur gonna get the cheapest HT not the best HT. u haven't decided any thing? well let me quote you.... "This is my first post and i joined the website because i plan to travel India in January 2015 and i am considering having FUT surgery for a second time for hair loss."

 

ur question was answered perfectly. just cause you don't like the response doesnt mean its pointless. if u already hav all the answers then why r u posting questions?:rolleyes:

 

 

as my message said i'm considering the treatment and so asking the question online about FUT in India... i haven't decided anything, it's simply a query and then a possible consultation when in India....

 

i'd appreciate it if people viewing the thread can answer the question in hand if they have relevant experience or knowledge and want to be helpful rather than members just second guessing at other things and offering pointless time wasting replies; just saves everyone's time...:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...