Dr Feriduni 4 months Post Op

looks great.im strongly considering this doctor for fue possibly around 1500-2000 grafts for hairline reconstruction.been very impressed by what ive seen so far.

Hi

Thanks for the comments- Yes I am very happy so far and can't wait until it is fully matured. I was lucky enough to be able to hide the recipient area with my native hair so I have had an easier ride than some- this really helped me to get back to work after 2 weeks, amazing really.

Spexster: Scar is coming on fine but there is still redness- which is down to my skin tone and I get the occasional scab where hairs are coming through the trico. In fact I went to have my haircut last week but didn't go to my usual place- the woman cutting my hair said, 'Wow, that's a scar isn't it?' I just said 'Yes' and let her get on with it. How are the twins by the way?

Looks very promising, you're still at an early stage to make a conclusive comment; but it sure does look good already and so things can only progress in the positive way.

Hope you'll keep us updated on the progress and wish you the best result out there.

Hi Bash

I consulted with loads mate; I have been researching 6 years. There were a number I could've gone for incl Feller, Rahal, Bisanga etc, all producing top results, but I spoke to Feriduni over a period of about a year and decided that he was the one for me. Personal choice combined with his great results, lack of ego and a touch of humility etc tipped the balance. But as I said there are some fantastic doctors out there, both in Europe and in the States Canada.

Excellent stuff - i'm planning a trip to Belgium soon so might try and seen both Devroye & Feriduni in the same day.

Can I ask how much it cost per graft and will you be creating a blog? Would like to keep an eye on your progress! Cheers mate

Hi Bash77

In case for prices at Feriduni's ; you just have to look at costs and finances at his hairdocs website where you'll find the prices.

I'd also like to say that he's always striving to give you more than what you've paid for or what has been estimated.

On the Dutch fora , they said that 5 out of 10 will receive more ,4 will receive the estimated number and 1 will get slightly less but will get a refund if that would be the case.

He'll always asks the patients to do the scalp exercise stuff so the chances in getting a higher number and better looking scar when you go for Fus when you go for fue you'll get what you pay for.

Ofcourse when there are more grafts being placed than what you've paid for ; you won't have to pay more.

You do need to count ?‚¬500 for anaesthetics and medical costs at the price for the grafts.

he price per graft used for FUE is ?‚¬3.95 or about ??3.4.

Hi

Bash: I update every month but have not yet started a blog. Have a look at my past posts and you will see the original before and post op pics. Actually I might start a blog on Wordpress when I get the time.

I paid for 1800 grafts but he got 2004- never mentioned about paying extra, he was happy for me that I got more. Belgium is good at the mo as the ryan air flights from the UK are about a fiver!! (They fly to Charleroi in the south of Belgium.)

Cheers Skunky/beardy. Are there many others on this forum who have had an op with Feriduni? I'm particulary interested in those that have had hairline work.

Concerning costs, what about strip?

Hi

Best thing to do is send your pics to various docs and get a feel for the price/number of grafts etc. Belgium is good for UK guys, as not only is there some great surgeons, it is relatively cheap to get there. Euro is not to great at the moment though. Dr Feriduni also offers a travel package. I think Dr Feller and some of the other top docs offer packages too- not sure about the dollar or Canadian dollar at the mo. Good luck