Having healthy kids while on fin?

sportsfan12

It's not clear to me, why wouldn't you expect healthy kids while taking fin? Fin causes birth defects if ingested by the mother, and even then there needs to be a significant amount of fin. However, I am unsure why you (and others have this same concern) taking the drug would affect the health of the child.

I remember years ago when I first started researching coming across some evidence that concluded whilst trying to conceive that finasteride should be avoided this was 10 to 12 years ago

When we were trying for kids I stopped my use of fin as I was not prepared to take the risk.

I suggest you research into the subject as your child's health is the most important thing.

Good luck with the conceiving and I hope your kids have perfect health.

Have a nice day

1966kph when do you go back to FIN?

Is it safe to take while wife is pregnant or did you wait until after birth?

I have read some conflicting reports and even the doctors I have consulted seem to have differing views on this topic.

I stopped fin while trying for children then went back on it a few months after once she had finished Brest feeding I was not going to take any chances.

As with just about all meds there are side effects or risks and when a women has a delicate complex developing inside them IMO the doses of any harmful substance could be minute.

Look what happened with philidamide a drug taken to receive morning sickness.

Its not worth the risk.

Have a nice day