3500 Grafts at ARHT Global UK

nikhilshah

I am very happy and satisfied after my hair transplant treatment in ARHT Global in UK. They are really well-organized in terms of technicality. Advanced Robotic Hair Transplant is the latest and advanced technique for hair transplant. ARHT team’s work was outstanding and I am very much satisfied. I didn’t face any side-effects after my procedure. My hair has added a charm to my personality.

ARHT Vs Others, Cost of Hair Transplant in UK, Hair Transplant in UK

I am sorry but any informed poster only needs to take a quick look at the website to know this is a NOT a go to place for hair transplantation.

Then if you look further you will find realistic transformations for Norwood 7's too :)

http://www.arhtglobal.com/hair-transplant-results.php#prettyPhoto

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

thats because the poster is just some schmuck trying to promote his own cheesy clinic......:rolleyes: thats hands down the funniest photoshopped before and after pictures I've ever seen.....

ARHT Vs Others, Cost of Hair Transplant in UK, Hair Transplant in UK

I am sorry but any informed poster only needs to take a quick look at the website to know this is a NOT a go to place for hair transplantation.

Then if you look further you will find realistic transformations for Norwood 7's too :)

ARHT Hair Transplant Results, Before & After Pictures of Hair Transplant in UK

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

You guys are much so jaded - it obvious that you don't believe such a magical transformation be can available with all means of ARHT Global UK. I am repeat customer very satisfied and my confidence is apparent in daily use. Please to view before and after as included below then your eyes will be opened!

5b32e5a164d84_ARTASAD.jpg.a8267b3205ea75c8476265b4234a086b.jpg

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.