how long after pimples new hairs come out???

hi

it is about 4 month after my HT. till now mainly the hairs which does not shed after HT were growing and there was little new hairs. i should say that around 20 percent of transplanted hairs didn't fall and continued to grow till now. recently(almost from 2 weeks ago) my scalp begin to have pimples something around 3 or 4 at each time. after several days this pimples disappear and new ones at different place is emerging. as i know it is sign of underneath activities but my question is that: if my new hair growing procedure is started from 2 weeks ago or i should wait even more?

it is good sign or bad to have pimples in this stage of procedure?

If as you say that you have NOT seen any Grafts Grow till about 4 months post Hair surgery , I will be Concerned , please check carefully if you see any "TINY" hair growing at various Point across the Recipient Area ?

Many times the Hair are colorless and hence cannot be seen easily , Stand in the Mirror and check HARD to see the sprouting hair !!

At 4 Months Many Hair break through the skin , although this is the begining But they do show on the area , what you say that you have just seen 20 % Hair that did not fall , I will be a bit Concerned !!

Pimples are relevant after a HT , as they give an indication that the hair below will soon break through the skin and become visible .

thank for your comment. today i went to my doctor to check the situation. he said that there is a lot of small blonde thin hairs on my scalp which are going to get thicker during next months. and also there was around 10 hair under my skin which he brought out by a needle. i think i should wait to see changes on upcoming months.

i have heard that there is a tool that can take image from scalp (something like x-ray or MRI) and show that if the root of hairs are healthy and growing or not? is there anything like that?

Just take a good quality photo and enlarge it. You can see all kinds of things that you will never see with the mirror. Yes ingrown/pimples are good. You can see in my example of the little hairs I can't see with the naked eye. I'm also bored.:D I'm at six weeks.

5b32e33b24e94_HT(2).jpg.15fe80e92da153205dfeb1ee249f9415.jpg

Edited by Squatch

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

I agree the pimples are a sign of growth, but watch to make sure you don't get too many. Doc may want to prescribe an antibiotic if you get too many. The pimples are not "necessary" for growth, so no need to put up with them if you get to many and they are an eye sore or just plain hurt.