My second HT with True and Dorin on 11/25/14!

usafjay1976

On November 25th 2014, the day before Thanksgiving, I took my second plunge, and had my second hair transplant with Dr. True and Dr. Dorin (Dr. Dorin, to be specific) in New York City!

As with the first procedure, I was extremely pleased by the professionalism and the work Dr. Dorin and his staff perform. I have nothing but kudos to give to these folks.

Here's the breakdown of the second HT.

2057 Grafts (FUT)

479 singles

1451 doubles

127 triples

I've attached just one picture directly from the True and Dorin site. You can tell with just under 2500 grafts, the results were quite impressive. (The before picture is from Nov 25, 2011. The second photo is approximately 13 months later)

I decided to go with a second procedure just because I was extremely pleased with the first and I wanted to achieve more density.

I do have a lot of photo albums from my immediately before my first procedure back in November 2011, up to now, my second procedure. Please do check out my profile on this site and let me know your thoughts!

Rest assured, as the second one starts to progress, I'll be updating this site! :D

Also, here is a video testimonial on YouTube:

If anyone is contemplating T&D, I would say go for it! Feel free to message me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns! :)

before.jpg.573205debb9123779df2aa37311bbd7b.jpg

after.jpg.99101356e7c82a40da0b70d62fed3364.jpg

Very impressive with the first one. Having hair must be addictive.:D Waiting to see the results. Thanks for sharing. 61865_zps5e2e9ca1.gif

It is addictive! I'm looking forward to the results as well. I'll post updates as I notice the new fellas coming forth!