Photo after 1 day, scared!

I can't see your photo but a scabby scalp with lots of dried blood is a fairly accurate description of what you can expect to see after 1 day.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I can't see your photo but a scabby scalp with lots of dried blood is a fairly accurate description of what you can expect to see after 1 day.

Thanks for the reply.

Maybe this link works: http://img42.com/lFkGx

The assistent of the doctor told me to come 2 days after the operation for washing. (tomorrow)

I had a FUE with 3000, and they gave me some medicines, but they did not say anything about putting some water on it on the day after the operation. So I didn't touch it at all.

(Yesterday I had the transplantation)

FUE is known for scabbing more severely and "crusting" more than FUT. Take some time and go through the FUE pics on this site and you will find lots of examples. You'll see lots of pics with scabbing and crusting. Don't panic, stay calm, and follow your Dr. instructions.

Any way you can post a working picture so we can see? The link you gave says the photo is locked.

From what you've described though, it sounds quite normal.

Check out my photos on my blog and look at my pictures from the day after my surgery to see how they compare.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56