Why Dr Maral is not operating FUE?

charlyboy

All of a sudden ko thinks somethings out of place.

But surprise surprise which direction is it aimed toward.

Hypocrisy.

And mikro never ordered this forum to bury charlyboy it is obvious he has a good idea who he is connected to and that is who he is addressing.

Wake up your being played because they know you don't approve of marals clinic.

But you should still have a nice day anyway.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ...

I asked to curb the drama - this did not stop.

I clearly explained the moderators perspective; I also explained that I find it personally offensive that we would be accused of foul play or conspiracy simply because I'm not a fan of technician-driven clinics - yet the same accusations flew several posts later.

I asked not to drag other physicians into this discussion, yet Dr. Lorenzo's name came up several posts later.

Finally, I have clearly explained the way our forum runs to you, Mikro, multiple times. We don't removed negative comments - which you've asked us to do publicly; we don't remove the names of other physicians from legitimate patient's signatures when posting in Maral threads - which you asked us to do; and we do not "bury" members upon request, nor do I appreciate the blatant threat ("this is our last chance" and "you will be forgiving").

If this thread continues to spiral downward or my above requests continue to be ignored, it will be locked.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

to be clear I have nothing personal against Maral Clinic but I simply asked some questions which were interesting to me. On the fair side I still think it is fair if other threads from other clinics are also displayed on the front page. You may notice that I have never commented negatively on any of Maral Clinics results.

If at any point I have crossed the line or hurt Maral Clinics feelings then I sincerely apologize and ask for your understanding.

This is my last post on this forum.

have a nice day.

yanlış anlama

to be clear I have nothing personal against Maral Clinic but I simply asked some questions which were interesting to me. On the fair side I still think it is fair if other threads from other clinics are also displayed on the front page. You may notice that I have never commented negatively on any of Maral Clinics results.

If at any point I have crossed the line or hurt Maral Clinics feelings then I sincerely apologize and ask for your understanding.

have a nice day.

yanlış anlama

You make me giggle inside son, brand new, only 10 post and all direct at this clinic. You may say this is your last post, but just like clockwork another brand new member will come along and pickup where you left off. Coincidence? :rolleyes:

Good evening sj I hope you are well.

Are you trying to insinuate that charlyboy might not be a hair loss suffer here for the same reasons as the rest of us?

Because all his posts have been aimed at maral do you really think there is something underhand going on?LOL

Wow your right there future doc .

Mikro never told this forum to bury charlyboy at least that's the way I read it. he is clearly addressing who he beleives charlyboy to be or whoever he represents.

The reason I believe other docs names got dragged here is relevant in the reasoning thus.

Title of thread Why maral not operate.

The comparisons were saying that several docs do far less of a procedure than a lot of us here and there potential patients were aware of .

I don't understand that members comparing one doctors input or lack of to another's is off limits.

There's comparisons made between doctors all the time.

All have a nice evening

Good evening sj I hope you are well.

Are you trying to insinuate that charlyboy might not be a hair loss suffer here for the same reasons as the rest of us?

Because all his posts have been aimed at maral do you really think there is something underhand going on?LOL

Wow your right there future doc .

Mikro never told this forum to bury charlyboy at least that's the way I read it. he is clearly addressing who he beleives charlyboy to be or whoever he represents.

The reason I believe other docs names got dragged here is relevant in the reasoning thus.

Title of thread Why maral not operate.

The comparisons were saying that several docs do far less of a procedure than a lot of us here and there potential patients were aware of .

I don't understand that members comparing one doctors input or lack of to another's is off limits.

There's comparisons made between doctors all the time.

All have a nice evening

All I know for sure its a fake account that directs all negative post towards one clinic. Soon this person will disappear, then another account will come doing the same thing over and over again. Its like clockwork. Coincidence? HA!

SJ,

We do not know "for sure" it is a fake account. In fact, I investigated this and even spoke with an outside party some thought may be responsible for the account; thus far, we've found nothing. If you have objective proof, please share it with me. Otherwise, we can't say either way. It would be just as easy for someone to claim that the positive comments about the clinic are coming from "fake accounts" as well. Lets try to stick with the facts.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I think you may be the only one who interpreted the comment that way.

At this juncture, it's not relevant to bring other physicians into the discussion. The title of the thread is "why doesn't Maral operate;" It isn't "let's discuss clinics that utilize technicians heavily in the procedures." You are free to discuss whatever you'd like on the forums. However, dragging other doctors into this discussion is going to do nothing but create more tangential and inflammatory remarks. This will lead to closing the thread. Nobody wants the thread closed. So please, stick with the topic at hand.

SJ,

We do not know "for sure" it is a fake account. In fact, I investigated this and even spoke with an outside party some thought may be responsible for the account; thus far, we've found nothing. If you have objective proof, please share it with me. Otherwise, we can't say either way. It would be just as easy for someone to claim that the positive comments about the clinic are coming from "fake accounts" as well. Lets try to stick with the facts.

Blake, I've been a member in these forums just a few months and have seen these account created, attacks made then accounts abandon. When others questioned these account we are just told everyone is entitled to their own opinion? You can't call a positive comment from someone who has many post fake compared to a brand new account with 5 post all negative comments towards one clinic.

SJ,

All I'm saying is we have no objective proof, so we can't call anything "fact" or state anything "for sure." The moderators are watching, checking new accounts, and following up on all legitimate complaints. We are doing our best to remain unbiased as well; and in doing this, we look into new accounts leaving excessively negative feedback and new accounts leaving excessively positive feedback. There seems to be some commentary insinuating that Dave and I aren't moderating objectively because of our personal beliefs; I assure you, this is not true. As previously stated, we've researched and investigated and, thus far, have no evidence supporting fake accounts, clinic conspiracies, or foul play.

Thanks again.

yanlış anlama

Yanlıs anlamadım, olur bunlar, hem dostlar arasında lafı bile olmaz. Sozum sozdur. Kendini yucelt sadece, ama baskalarının da zararına olma. Tum ulke ekmek yiyor. Iyi sanslar.

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

lmao with ppl like u representing his clinic he will be out of business in 6 months. do urself and maral a favor and assign someone else to represent his clinic

BHR Dr. Bisanga Brussels 3517 FUT - Page 10 - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

OK, OK, no need to scare me. Just I am asking you, if it is possible for you not to mention our name in unrelated threads, if you read this thread from the beginning, you will see that Blake-Future does not find it relevant, and I agree with him totally on that matter.

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

I think that it is far more relevant other doctors being mentioned here than maral being mentioned on the Bisanga thread.

And what the people who knock maral seem to forget it is their lack of research as to why they didn't know until recently that the Dr did not take a hands on role in any ht procedure.

Check out kimi,s thread 08/08/2013 and he states it clearly as do many of marals patients.

We all need to research thoroughly to make sure there's no surprise waiting somewhere down the line.

We should not just be asking who does what at marals clinic but at all clinics we are interested in.

All have a good day