Why Dr Maral is not operating FUE?

charlyboy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charly,

A. Dr. Maral does not perform the FUE procedures. He owns the clinic and lends some input regarding hairline design, but the procedure is completely done by technicians. The graft extraction, site creation, and site placement is all performed by techs. This practice isn't legal everywhere. It is, however, a legal and popular practice in Turkey. Patients seeking FUE in Turkey need to be aware of this and ask questions before booking procedures. Obviously, it's a controversial matter.

B. Non-recommended clinic representatives are allowed to have general accounts and particpate in the forums like everyone else. They cannot, however, promote or share results. On occasion, we do allow result sharing in controversial threads. However, bumping a number of threads to share results is not appropriate. If you notice this, and do not think it is appropriate, please send me a private message with a link. Thanks.

C. We have not found any duplicate IP addresses/accounts from Maral Klinik.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Charlyboy 4 posts all aimed at the maral clinic coincidence I think not.

I had not been present on the forum for a while and what brought me back was my sense of fair play.

Whether you agree with the way the maral clinic operates or not they and their patients are entitled to be heard same as everyone else.

Charlyboy you are obviously here just to knock this clinic for what ever reason your not the first you probably won't be the last.

Phathetic

But you have a nice day all the same

Charly,

A. Dr. Maral does not perform the FUE procedures. He owns the clinic and lends some input regarding hairline design, but the procedure is completely done by technicians. The graft extraction, site creation, and site placement is all performed by techs. This practice isn't legal everywhere. It is, however, a legal and popular practice in Turkey. Patients seeking FUE in Turkey need to be aware of this and ask questions before booking procedures. Obviously, it's a controversial matter.

Dr Karadeniz has said this practice is illegal.

Future HT thank you

KO thank you

1966kph I have asked interesting questions and I request Maral Clinic to give short and clear answers please without quoting someone else and editing the quote.

A. 1966kph who are you to take it so personally? are you from Maral Clinic?

B. Am I the only one to see that MirkoFUE is posting on patients behalf without anyone asking for and holding the front page of this forum?

C. Are we on maral hair restoration network or on hair restoration network?

D. Why exactly Dr Maral is not operating on any patient? MirkoFUE?

Charly/KO,

We are aware of the thread bumping and patient presentation issue. I started discussing the issue with the other mods/admins last night. Obvious, blatant promotion is not allowed on our forums and we will take action where it's needed. However, we do miss things from time-to-time. If you catch something we don't see, please send me a PM. Thanks.

KO,

Dr. Karadeniz did say this was illegal? I didn't catch this. Actually, I thought it was the opposite. Do you have a link to this post? I know he shared an excellent review of the hair transplant field in Turkey, but I don't remember reading this.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Yes charlyboy i get paid a absolute fortune by Dr Maral.

If instead of turning up on the forum asking questions that have only just been answered.

You read some other threads about the maral clinic and its patients you would not need to start a thread obviously aimed at attacking this clinic.

Five posts all having a go at marals clinic like I said coincidence ? Not at all your fooling nobody.

If you want the answers look through the marals patients threads there all there.

Have a good day

Guys,

Fair warning: please remain civil.

1966 - I know you were being somewhat sarcastic in the above post, but are you compensated by Maral Klinik in anyway? If so, this needs to be disclosed.

Thanks.

Future I hope you are well.

No I have no other interest in this clinic other than it get a fair impartial hearing as should all.

Us Brits invented scarcasm ( I think ) and sometimes it just flows out of us.

I just feel compelled to defend someone when they are being attacked without good reason.

I am starting to get a bit tired of going over old ground regarding the constant attacks on the maral clinic.

If you ask questions of any clinic just ask the same questions of all clinics that is all

That is perfectly fair and I think the community might be surprised if furnished with honest answers.

All have a nice day

Future_Doc,

Do you ask me any question? I will be glad to reply all your questions here. Anyway Bill already has asked all to Dr. Maral by a qustionnaire and got the replies, you may also check.

Note: I never posted any result up to now by our clinic as reguested from you and the other moderators, I am just trying to organize our threads which are all spoiled. And I guide our genuine patients to provide high quality, standardized, all-view pictures as requested by Bill (and KO) http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177318-dr-maral-24-10-2014-5200-grafts-nw6.html

I do not understand why KO think that I am promoting? Our results are always bad according to him. How can I promote with them?

Ah, this is legal of course; 500 HT centers, mostly located in the hospitals can not do illegal. Health Authorities do not know the differences among the steps of HT or any operative procedure. They accept all operations as a whole.

Here only plastic surgeons (and dermatologic surgeons) have a license to do HT operations with teams assuming all medicolegal responsibilities. Forum(s) or society(ies) membership does not provide legal responsibilities or legality for the others. I hope you understand what I mean.

To emphasize, considering Karadeniz, Erdogan, Doganay and all others' technicians/nurses always do implantations (and sometimes extractions), do you think that they are also doing illegal business?

And I do not know Americal laws, just asking you to learn? What about America? We know blatantly that technicians/nurses do strip cutting and implantation in FUT clinics, and also mostly do graft extractions in beginner FUE clinics. Doctors just open some holes.

Is that legal in America?? For the nurses/tech. to implant and/or extract? Many thanks for your answer in advance.

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

Where is my post?, I just replied questions.

And, I am the only person who work for Maral Klinik, that is my signature, fair enough.

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

These KO and Charlyboy don't realise that they are in fact promoting Dr Maral instead.

Heyy, this was a big secret of us, why did you open Pandora's box? :) (just joke)

Future, I do not want to bother you but will you put my message here, where is freedom to speech, where is freedom to defense?

This is legal of course; 500 HT centers, mostly located in the hospitals can not do illegal.

Health Authorities do not know the differences among the steps of HT or any operative procedure. They accept all operations as a whole. Here only plastic surgeons (and dermatologic surgeons) have a license to do HT operations with teams assuming all medicolegal responsibilities. Forum(s) or society(ies) membership does not provide legal responsibilities or legality for the others. I hope you understand what I mean.

To emphasize, considering Karadeniz, Erdogan, Doganay and all others' technicians/nurses always do implantations (and sometimes extractions), do you think that they are also doing illegal business?

And I do not know Americal laws, just asking you to learn? What about America? We know blatantly that technicians/nurses do strip cutting and implantation in FUT clinics, and also mostly do graft extractions in beginner FUE clinics. Doctors just open some holes.

Is that legal in America?? For the nurses/tech. to implant and/or extract? Many thanks for your answer in advance.

I agree with you charlyboy, Maral representative is openly promoting his clinic on here and just started a thread to promote "Mikromotor FUE". I urge lurkers to be aware.

I never posted any result up to now by our clinic, I am just trying to organize our threads which are all spoiled. And I guide our genuine patients to provide high quality, standardized, all-view pictures as requested by Bill (and you, KO) http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177318-dr-maral-24-10-2014-5200-grafts-nw6.html

I do not understand why you think that I am promoting? You said many times that our results were always bad. How can I promote with them?

And you always complained not to see much result with all views from Maral Klinik. Didn't you? I am just trying to serve you why do you complain again?

Blake, , this is legal of course; 500 HT centers, mostly located in the hospitals can not do illegal. Health Authorities do not know the differences among the steps of HT or any operative procedure. They accept all operations as a whole. Here only plastic surgeons (and dermatologic surgeons) have a license to do HT operations with teams assuming all medicolegal responsibilities. Forum(s) or society(ies) membership does not provide legal responsibilities or legality for the others. I hope you understand what I mean.

To emphasize, considering Dr AEK, Erdogan, Doganay and all others' technicians/nurses always do implantations (and sometimes extractions), do you think that they are also doing illegal business? And I do not know Americal laws, just asking you to learn? What about America? We know blatantly that technicians/nurses do strip cutting and implantation in FUT clinics, and also mostly do graft extractions in beginner FUE clinics. Doctors just open some holes.

* Is that legal in America??* For the nurses/tech. to implant and/or extract? Many thanks for your answer in advance.

-----

Charly/KO,

We are aware of the thread bumping and patient presentation issue. I started discussing the issue with the other mods/admins last night. Obvious, blatant promotion is not allowed on our forums and we will take action where it's needed. However, we do miss things from time-to-time. If you catch something we don't see, please send me a PM. Thanks.

KO,

Dr. Karadeniz did say this was illegal? I didn't catch this. Actually, I thought it was the opposite. Do you have a link to this post? I know he shared an excellent review of the hair transplant field in Turkey, but I don't remember reading this.

In this thread right here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177099-hair-transplant-turkey-overview-dr-karadeniz-4.html

Certainly, I am not knowledgeable about Turkish laws, but, I believe it should be able to be verified whether it is true or not.

To emphasize, considering Dr AEK, Erdogan, Doganay and all others' technicians/nurses always do implantations (and sometimes extractions), do you think that they are also doing illegal business?

please don't compare Erdogan and Doganay to Maral and the unscrupulous way he runs his clinic. thats like comparing a professional baseball player on the all star team with a little league player who rides the bench.....:rolleyes:

they are NOT in the same league so stop makn excuses for him.

Mikro,

1. I don't know why your initial post was put into moderation. You must have used a word that is auto-moderated. Frankly, I don't know why this happened; however, I assure you that this was not an attempt to censor you.

2. No, you were not asked to share results. You were allowed to share results in one thread because a patient shared a negative experience and we wanted to give you the opportunity to reply. No one asked you to bump threads and share images and descriptions of cases. Why would you feel the need to share official clinic images in personal patient threads? This is what I described as promotional.

3. I never ONCE said Maral's results were bad. Never. I challenge you to find one instance where I did this. I've said publicly that I do not support technician driven procedures; however, I never once said your results were bad. I said that I couldn't find any matured results, but never gave my opinion one way or the other.

4. I never said it was illegal in Turkey. Another physician who practices in Turkey made this comment. I actually thought it was legal because it is so widespread.

5. The laws in America differ on a state-by-state basis. On the whole, however, it is illegal for anyone aside from a physician (and maybe a PA and/or NP) to cut the skin. This means no removal of the grafts and no creation of the sites.

6. Both Dr. Doganay and Dr. Erdogan are highly involved with their procedures. I've seen videos of their operations AND videos of them teaching their techniques at international conferences. Yes, they do have a lot of tech involvement. However, it's not completely technician driven.

Clearly, there is still some sort of disconnect here. I'm not sure if you don't understand the rules of our forum or if something else is occurring, but I'll do my best to clarify now:

Don't share any images as a clinic representative; don't start any threads to discuss Maral Klinik as a clinic representative; and don't share any outside links to the clinic. If we need to see more results, we will let you know. Until that time, please see the above. If you still aren't clear. Please ask.

Thank you.

Moderators I have no issues with Maral Clinic but since he is not a recommended member of this communicty I think it is Unfair towards recommended members of this forum if you don't delete the posts on patient's threads posted by MirkoFUE. It is Unfair towards other recommended members that MirkoFUE is capturing the front page of this forum by posting detailed information and images without anyone asking for it. I am sure you wouldn't want recommended and paid members of this forum to start a petition, if that is already not in progress.

I have made a list of all the threads. Thank you!

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177213-4200-grafts-fue-dr-maral-2.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173948-my-fue-operation-maral-clinic-6.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173845-my-3500grafts-fue-dr-maral-istanbul-22.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170482-fue-booked-dr-maral-turkey-21.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174447-4000-fue-grafts-dr-maral-11.html