FAQ about Mikromotor (Powered) FUE

MikroFUE

Posted by Payens; @microFue

is it possible to know the density for cm^2 ?

Payens,

Giving such a arbitrary numbers is just advertorial gimmick, there is no practical and useful value of density for cm2. Maral Klinik does not need to use hocus pocus to allure the patients.

If we transplant 4000 grafts over 200cm2 area (for total baldness over this area), it means 20 grafts for cm2. (but in the first HT session, the front area generally receives more grafts than the upper-top area's; see: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177318-dr-maral-24-10-2014-5200-grafts-nw6.html)

Anyway, 4000 grafts may transfer 4000 hairs (hair=hair root=hair follicle for numbers) to 12000 hairs depending average hair number per graft in a given HT session. So the eventual density may change so widely.

Average hair number per graft is determined by the hair density over donors and this is mostly affected by racial differences and influences over donors.

Tranplanted graft number is just one factor to reveal overall density. There are many other -also so important- factors, ie: average hair number per graft, hair characteristics (curly hair, thick hair), .........7-8 more factors and at the end some photographic manipulations that you can find good examples in certain section of the forum.

Follow the threads..........for all answers.

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

Posted by Payens: And what do you think about the the plant hair too straight, one after the other?

Do not you think it is better to place them in a slightly irregular, but very slightly? I say this only peerch? in the first images after you notice the difference but with the growth of the hair you do not notice anything.

Payens,

I think I replied this here; to reiterate;

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177240-fue-3150-grafts-grade-5-6-dr-maral-15-sep-2014-a.html

This pattern is seen immediately after the procedure and lost when the hairs grow. The result will look natural and the growing hairs will turned out to be evenly distributed.

This pattern is followed during channel opening because it keeps the blood circulation intact among the grafts. Immediately after transplant, each graft has to take good blood circulation for survival.

Anyway, when we transplant optimum number of grafts densely over only front parts for NW1-3 hair loss, this pattern can not be observed because of dense packaging. Pattern disappears when head washing cleans all crusts or when the hairs grow.

See:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174447-4000-fue-grafts-dr-maral.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/172287-my-progress-dr-maral.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173948-my-fue-operation-maral-clinic.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173220-dr-maral-turkey-3100-grafts.html

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

• 4 weeks later...

Publishers,

Please put a stop to MikroFUE's continuous spamming of this board to promote The Maral Klinic and its technician-performed hair transplants (while denigrating the Coalition and Recommended physicians here). Both are evident in this, his latest thinly veiled promotional thread. He is rapidly turning the FUE section into The Maral Klinic section, rendering it worthless.

Nothing is promotional here, just educational. To educate the actual hair loss sufferers just to help them. And, they all are smart guys to understand this fact.

Payens,

Giving such a arbitrary numbers is just advertorial gimmick, there is no practical and useful value of density for cm2. Maral Klinik does not need to use hocus pocus to allure the patients.

Tranplanted graft number is just one factor to reveal overall density. There are many other -also so important- factors, ie: average hair number per graft, hair characteristics (curly hair, thick hair), .........7-8 more factors and at the end some photographic manipulations that you can find good examples in certain section of the forum.

Non-promotional, MicroFUE? Please.

Pup,

I will clarify my words, but to make a complete one; please show me one example that I denigrate any of member doctors?

And, please read my signature carefully,

Mikro,

I don't think updating an FAQ about Maral FUE is important right now. Like Bill said earlier, please limit posting to instances where direct criticism needs to be addressed. You and Pup both said your peace; let's leave it at that.

Thank you for understanding.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

MikroFue, I have a question regarding the transection of grafts. Are any grafts transectioned during the procedure?

Future_Doc,

I would like to aswer to sj14?s post . It will be educational. Is that possible?

Do not take it offensively but are you a moderator? I just want to be transparent and educate all community who needs it.

Yes, but he asked for here, not privately, and I am waiting for Blake's permission now. And be sure that the answer will also be related to reply criticism about us in another thread. (as usual, I am here just to reply criticism now)

BTW, until we wait Blake's permission, lets read e-mailings between Dr. Maral and one of the most senior and kind members of HTN. I hope you will glory in your accomplish.

Clues can be send to moderators on request.

**inappropriate content removed by moderator**

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Mikro,

No, you don't need to respond to this publicly. This is not direct criticism, nor does it fall within the instructions given by Bill.

Second, I have no idea why you think it would be appropriate to share personal emails between two people not involved in this discussion in a public forum. This is wildly inappropriate.

I'm going to nicely ask one last time: please limit your forum activity to responding to direct criticism regarding your clinic until the whole situation regarding Dr. Maral is worked out.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Why are you so offensive? I do not think you are a problem. You are supportive of my job.;) This was the opinion of an actual and senior member of the HTN.

Blake removed the content, and we respect. You can be sure about its reality, and the actual patient can prove that. I am taking screenshots of the posts in case legal issues may develop between us.

You can be also sure that we are totally legal. And yes, we are Ferrari-quality hair mill of HT. (sorry I promoted ourselves here, please do not give me reasons for that, this is my job, I should do the best)

Blake,

OK, I still respect, so I need your permission to reply the criticism here in this thread: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177729-if-doctor-recommended-but-not-coalition-he-inferior.html

All we now who DrM is,, and I am taking all screnshots now. and KO insulted the whole country, I reported it to Bill and Dr. Maral will report the Health Authorities in Turkey in case we need.

No offense, but if a patient has questions, he can reach out to you privately, and get on with it.

No offence, but if I ask a question on here this may help answer the same question from later down the line. If you have an issue with me asking questions in this thread you can click the "x" on the top right and get on with it.