1308 Grafts Dr Hakan 7 month update

johnny2000

• 1 month later...

Johnny,

I am not sure, please correct me if I am wrong, but this picture tell me; there is just a few growing from the transplanted hairs over the frontline, the front hairline contains just your (longer) original hairs, you cut the transplanted hairs over frontline short because of very little density here, and you also cut temple area transplanted hairs short because of their unnatural appearance??

1a.jpg.d793521ac64a54c2e06e9e7138302b3b.jpg

i wouldn't worry yet johnny,wait at least another 7 months before you judge.I started seeing growth from the first one at 10 months,i am 15 months from the first one and i am still seeing a difference every month,and i am supposedly in shockloss from my second procedure in aend of august 2014.this is a waiting game.i will post 18 month results from 1st op end of march.

Johnny,

I am not sure, please correct me if I am wrong, but this picture tell me; there is just a few growing from the transplanted hairs over the frontline, the front hairline contains just your (longer) original hairs, you cut the transplanted hairs over frontline short because of very little density here, and you also cut temple area transplanted hairs short because of their unnatural appearance??

Hey buddy.

Yes you are correct.

Lets hope what Xbox says is going to happen.

But i havnt seen Any cases where there are new growth

After 10 Month post op where i Will be en about 10 days