Choice of surgeon

saiyquen1234

If you had the choice to pick between the following doctors for FUE, assessing for greatest yield, good coverage of recipient area, lowest transection rate and overall aesthetic appearance who would you choose?

-Dr Erdogan

-Dr Lorenzo

-Dr Bisanga

-Dr Feriduni

-Dr Farjo (Bessam and Nilofer)

(I am a Nw4 with average donor supply, 30yrs old, donor density average 70/cm and not on any meds)

1. Dr Lorenzo

2. Dr Feriduni = Dr Bisanga

3. Dr Erdogan

I wouldn't go to Farjo for FUE as I have only ever seen FUT from him and have never been blown away with his results. For me they have never been anything more than "solid". Don't know anything about his wife's work.

Thanks for the replies everyone! Since I am reaching an advanced stage of hair loss I was wondering whether FUT would be more appropriate or even a combination FUT + FUE in order to maximise donor supply abd also preserve grafts for a future procedure if needed? I was thinking maybe 3000FUT and around 1000 FUE - the FUE grafts being utilised for restoring the hairline and anterior part of the head and FUT gracts to fill the rest?

Thanks for the replies everyone! Since I am reaching an advanced stage of hair loss I was wondering whether FUT would be more appropriate or even a combination FUT + FUE in order to maximise donor supply abd also preserve grafts for a future procedure if needed? I was thinking maybe 3000FUT and around 1000 FUE - the FUE grafts being utilised for restoring the hairline and anterior part of the head and FUT grafts to fill the rest?