Shock horror! Women prefer men with a full head of hair

FUE2014

Nonsense. Try telling 'that' to all the female fans of Telly Savalas, Yul Brenner or Sir Patrick Stewart to name but a few.

There's always somebody for someone out there in this amazingly diverse and complex world of ours :)

Thankfully hair can be transplanted these days. However personality cannot.

Women searching for love on dating websites are five times more likely to contact men with a full head of hair than those who are thinning on top, a study has revealed.
I don't disagree with this statement, it is probably very accurate. As much as we like this call these women shallow, men have also their criteria. I have a friend that doesn't look after himself. Yet he loves women that are fit and small. He is 6 feet tall and around 340 yet everytime he sees this type of women he hits on her. Although he never successful he does have a full head of hair. So there are other criteria that are probably just as important if not more.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson