FUE with Dr Bhatti booked. Some Q's for previous patients

Hello everyone

First time poster here but a few questions that I would like to ask ahead of my FUE procedure with Dr Bhatti in late October.

I am 31 years old and am have Norwood type 5 hair loss pattern. I have been advised that I will need 4,500 grafts of which 3,000 will be harvested from my scalp and the remainder from my chin/ chest. The procedure will be done over two days.

1) Which hotel did previous patients stay at? I understand that the clinic recommends the KC Hotel but Tripadvisor rates the Marriot as the best hotel in Chandigarh and as I will be travelling with my wife I would like her to be comfortable during the two days that I'm at the clinic.

2) Have previous patients undergone that number of grafts in one procedure and seen satisfactory results?

3) After my procedure I will have some 9 days in India before catching my return to London. Have other patients taken an internal flight of an hour or two to head off to another destination in India for some rest and recuperation? Will this be ok the day after my procedure?

4) How have others managed informing their colleagues of their HT? I work in a large company and although I have informed some of my close colleagues I do not know how to inform the wider network of people that I work with.

5) I have been losing hair for the last 5/6 years the last 3 years has seen my hair loss accelerate pretty rapidly. My donor area now has a mix of grey/ black hairs - does this mean that my transplanted hairs will also grow as the same colour as the hairs from my donor area?

Those are the initial questions that come to mind but I'm sure I'll have more as the date of the procedure comes closer. I'll also post a blog once I've undergoing the procedure.

Thank you all for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

/\ Bump for anyone that can still help with my Q's.

I no longer need assistance on the hotel part as I've booked the JW Marriott on a stay 3 pay for 2 deal that they are currently running.

One additional Q I do have is how can I decide what hairline I want? Is there any research I can do beforehand to determine what hairline to go for and what may or may not suit me?

Thanks all.

/\ Bump for anyone that can still help with my Q's.

I no longer need assistance on the hotel part as I've booked the JW Marriott on a stay 3 pay for 2 deal that they are currently running.

One additional Q I do have is how can I decide what hairline I want? Is there any research I can do beforehand to determine what hairline to go for and what may or may not suit me?

Thanks all.

hairlines are not his strong point imo but has gotten better. I wud bring pics of a hairline you wud like to resemble.