Announcing Our New Hair Loss Patient Websites

Recently, we sent an email to all of our bloggers letting them know about upcoming enhancements and improvements to our hair loss patient websites. We are pleased to announce that the new hair loss websites are active and ready for exploration.

We've given our hair loss websites a fresh, new modern look and added new, exciting features. New features include the ability to rate hair transplant surgeons from 1 to 5 stars, add multiple hair transplant procedures, list all of your surgeons, add journals and photos for each procedure and add YouTube videos. To view and explore our new and improved hair loss websites, visit Hair Transplant Blogs.

You are encouraged to log in and update your blog using all these new features. I've also updated my blog with new photos, procedures and physician ratings.

If you have not yet registered to create your own website, you are encouraged to begin sharing your experience by joining now.

You are also encouraged to add a link to their patient website in their forum signature. For detailed instructions, visit the discussion topic "Creating a Website to Share Your Experience and Including a Link in Your Forum Signature".

To view my blog and over 1000 other hair restoration blogs, including yours, click here.

You are encouraged to regularly update your blog/journal entries by logging in. Keeping your blog updated will help other balding men and women seeking real hair restoration treatments.

Best wishes,

Bill

I'm loving the new blogs Bill! I like that patients can now add more than one physician and create distinct sections for multiple hair transplants. I've now reorganized my posts into two separate procedures.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website