Longevita Turkey

PROEVO

Hello. I am currently in touch with them along with two other clinics. Their price is really cheap and the sales person is very nice. If I make up my mind, I want to get it done in a couple of weeks. Please let me know how your experience goes.

Hi, I got back from Turkey yesterday after have my transplant with longevita. Everything when smoothly and I'm very pleased with the transplant. My head is still slightly swollen with crusty scabs but that is expected. I can wash my hair tomorrow so I'm hoping in the next few days the scabs will start to disappear.

I'll post more as the days go by.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, it's got to the point now where the hairs I've had implanted have started falling out. I do have pictures but I can't post them on this site. If you give me your email I'll email them to you. Or if you can tell me how to post them on this site from my iPhone I'll do it that way.

Hello life is beautiful. So far I'm very pleased with how everything has gone. I do have pictures which are in my iPhone but I don't know how I can post them on here. Regarding longevita everything ran really smoothly. The only thing I had to do was get dates i could flight out and as long as that date was ok with the doctor I booked my seat. After that longevita arranged everything else (except for the taxi to and from the hotel and clinic which only cost a few pounds) I was picked up at the airport and taken straight to the hotel. Next morning I had breakfast and chilled out till 11am, then got the taxi to the clinic. When I got to the clinic isaw the doctor who explained everything after that I went down hadhad my hair shaved ready for the transplant. The transplant took about 8 hours. The op was painless and when I got back to the hotel to have a good look I was really pleased. It's just a matter of waiting now to see the final outcome. Next next day I was picked up from the hotel and taken to the airport for my flight back. As it is at the moment most the hairs have called out so I just want to fast forward to the 3/4 month mark to see the start growing. I booked 3 weeks off work and on my return nobody has said anything other than I've had my hair cut short ( I am using hair fibres thou).

Any other question just get back to me.

Thanks Proevo. I have decided to go ahead with Longevita for my hair transplant. Prices are perfect! I am receiving very quick and informative replies to my questions, which is promising. It is comforting to read experiences of people who are happy with their experience with Longevita.

Hello kamelmalik. I've lost all the transplanted hairs, as expected so I'm going through the ugly duckling stage. Everything is going as planned just want to get to the 3 month stage as It will go from strength to strength from then. I would be happy to post some pictures but I don't know how as all my pictures are on my iPhone. If you tell me how I'll be happy to post the pictures. Or email them to you.

Proevo, ı am considering longevito also

Spoonman say, "I was wondering if anyone has any experiences (good or bad) with Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz or Dr. Resat Altug Aktas at Longevita (Turkey)? "

Did you or Longevita choose? How can I be sure which one is better?

The price is terrific. Longevita is also on my list but I am suspicious about them still. They are using many doctors and works as a health tourism agency, not a clinic.

Why did you choose longevita, the price? and you say Dr. Resat operated on you. Did he do all the parts or nurses did?

Hello Truthfu11.

I told longevita what I wanted which was density and they advised me to have Dr R Aktas as he works with a team so they would be able to transplant more hair in the day while Dr Ali Karadeniz works by himself. I could change doctors if I chose but I did want as much density as possible so stopped with Dr Aktas. I also think Dr Karadeniz is slightly more expensive but not much.

As I said above Dr Aktas works with a team of 2 nurses. He was there all the time and mainly did the hairline and the nurses filled in the thinning areas.

I chose Longevita as I saw it advertised in a few places. I did some research on other hair loss forum and asked for detail of previous patients longevita had dealing with. I was happy what I saw and read so booked myself in. Price was a factor too but I did see other clinics offering similar prices too.

Hope this helps.

Hi Proevo,

It helped much, so you selected Aktas and nurses for better density, what do you mean with that? Longevita said you Aktas is better for more density compared to Dr. Karadiniz.

What did Aktas do during the procedure? Did he open the holes? Did he remove the grafs?

Hello truthfu11

Density meaning I wanted my hair to appear thicker. I was going thin so I wanted it to appear like I had a thicker head of hair so I had hair planted between existing hair. Atlas working with a team could plant more hair in a single operation. I think the other doctors works more on completely bald heads.

Aktas mainly did the hairline. The nurses took out the hairs and planted in the other areas other than the hairline. Doctor atlas over looked everything including drawing the hairline as my temples were receding.

• 2 years later...

Please dont use Longevita. I had a failed transplant there which has caused mental and physical stress on me. My surgeon was Dr.Aktas

After i contacted them about the failed transplant they sent me a new offer. To pay exactly the same amount as i did the first time. What a slap in the face. I then contacted Aktas directly and when i asked about a skype consultation he just stopped answering me. STAY away.

It's better to use some more money and go to a top doctor like Dr.Erdogan. Please i beg you guys. You dont want to do the same mistake as i did. It really sucks.