Crusts coming off

All,

I know its a beaten to death topic/question but as am having my post OP freak outs, I just wanted to know from experts. What's the usual time for the crusts to come off? I am 8days post op and i still see most of the crusts being very stubborn and not coming off. I am being very careful not touching them at this moment, But i wanted to know usually how long before all or most of the crusts come off?

Thanks & Cheers,

Ashwin.

All,

I know its a beaten to death topic/question but as am having my post OP freak outs, I just wanted to know from experts. What's the usual time for the crusts to come off? I am 8days post op and i still see most of the crusts being very stubborn and not coming off. I am being very careful not touching them at this moment, But i wanted to know usually how long before all or most of the crusts come off?

Thanks & Cheers,

Ashwin.

Hi Ashwin,

Most, if not all the crusts should come off by the 15 day mark. After that, you will have your transplanted hair to enjoy for a little while and then most of that will start shedding. You will probably lose most of the transplanted grafts starting from the 30 day mark. Then the "waiting" period starts.

Thanks for your regular updates. Keep them coming

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.