Improvement still possible 6 month post op ?

Hey Fam,

I have had my hair transplant 6 month ago and would like to know if I could expect more improvements from now onwards ?

I am asking because although I am now starting to enjoy the visual aspect there are a few area that still lack density ( I have had my hair transplant on my hair line )

Thank you.

All the best

That's what I have been told too. But I would like to hear it from people that experienced it.

When I look at pictures of people who have had a hair transplant, I don't see much difference when I look at their 6 month post of pictures and their 1 year post op pics.

Bensk,

Take it from me yes there is improvements from the 6 month to 1 year mark everyone experiences them. Some patients are lucky that they see a good deal of their growth at 6 months but even if this is you then do not underestimate the improvements that thickening of the hair shafts will bring over the next 6 months.

Some patients are just getting going at 6 months and see big changes until the one year mark. Check out my blog from my first surgery there is a clear difference at 6 months to 1 year.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Bensk,

Take it from me yes there is improvements from the 6 month to 1 year mark everyone experiences them. Some patients are lucky that they see a good deal of their growth at 6 months but even if this is you then do not underestimate the improvements that thickening of the hair shafts will bring over the next 6 months.

Some patients are just getting going at 6 months and see big changes until the one year mark. Check out my blog from my first surgery there is a clear difference at 6 months to 1 year.

Garageland,

Thanks for taking the time to reply, thats much appreciated.

Let's see what the next 6 month will held in terms of density.

I had a look at your blog, you have had great results, you can't go wrong with H&W.

Take care !