2010 Grafts with DR.Pathuri Madhu

Well2010 grafts will give you satisfaction however I think you will have to go for it one more time to get dense hairline and mid scalp. I hope you will get your crown back with the medication. I am also hoping for the same in my case. I hope Propecia will show some improvement in the crown area.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with your growth. I hope it grows well for you.

I flew from Australia and had my second procedure with Dr Madhu and my growth was very below average. Hopefully you got some experienced technicians for your procedure and can get a better result.

Mikeey :)

Hehehe.. Aug 16th was the procedure....sep 16 ..Oct 16..Nov 16..Dec 16..and today Dec 26.. 1..2..3..4.. and 10 days..Well YES!! LOL :D

yes buddy :) looks good? I have been taking Biotin 5000mg evey day along with fin 1mg.. :)

Cheers :)

Edited by hairisimportant

Sunny,

Yes. I'm using minoxidil 5% everyday,not on the recipient area but on the crown region where my density is lacking.

Coming to Shampoo i used Jhonson and Jhonson for the first three months and then now i'm using one herbal shampoo type(Arise..I'm pretty sure you would not have heard of it :) )

And oil, nope i havent applying any oil(coconut) as of now.. but i may try it sometime soon :)

How about your progress buddy ? hope you are doing good :) Waiting for an update from you.

Cheers :)

I've noticed some early growth which is a good sign however I still have long way to go. It's just been 2 months & 5 days post OP.. I think I'll have to wait for at least 1 more month to see some growth.

cool.. Hope it is going to be very good :) Fingers crossed :)

Cheers buddy :)

• 2 weeks later...