Feedback Appreciated

I've been slowly losing my hair since the mid 90's, I think Rogaine has slowed the loss. The scalp is starting to show through, and I'd like to try additional treatments to stop the growth or maybe even regrow some. I'm curious what people would recommend, specifically, if anyone has dealt with hair loss similar to mine as far as look and/or duration, and what they used to treat it? I'm also curious what my hair loss would be classified as, I would guess a Norwood 2? Thank you for any feedback.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/bdp31770/albums/3364

Edited by bdp31770
Forgot to add a link.

Propecia 1mg is the only other medication that has science behind it to fight hairloss. Ive been a high responder to it and have been on it for close to 13 years without any sides. There are a lot of stories about sides, some bs and some legit, so it will be your choice wether you partake this regiment, but I'm here to say it does work and if you decide to do it, you need to be diligent and make a vow to stay on it at least 6 to 8 months to see if it is working or not. Give it an honest shot if you decide to do it, otherwise, don't start.

Best luck.

bdp31770- There is really no "before and after" of my hair because i started it immediately when i realized that i was a hair-loss sufferer so i've maintained and have had some gradual erosion through time but that's what happens because hair loss is continuous. But I think you shoot take the 2nd bullet against hair-loss and shoot. Also, there is a strong school of thought that minoxidil and finasteride works synergistically so you may get better results being a minoxidil responder.

Speaking about using second bullets, i'm thinking about starting 5% minoxidil foam- do you remember if you experienced an initial shedding period when starting minox?

best,

LA

bdp31770- There is really no "before and after" of my hair because i started it immediately when i realized that i was a hair-loss sufferer so i've maintained and have had some gradual erosion through time but that's what happens because hair loss is continuous. But I think you should load the 2nd bullet against hair-loss and shoot. Also, there is a strong school of thought that minoxidil and finasteride work synergistically so you may get better results being a minoxidil responder.

Speaking about using second bullets, i'm thinking about starting 5% minoxidil foam- do you remember if you experienced an initial shedding period when starting minox?

best,

LA

I'd still like to see...slight loss is not the same as no results, just keeping most of what you have is a victory worth sharing. Not a big deal though. I don't think I had any shedding with minoxidil at any point, at least nothing noticeable. I'll definitely try propecia, thanks for the advice. Do you or anyone else know of a legitimate site to buy the generic version without a prescription? I tried inhousepharmacy once years ago, back then I didnt find anything online bad about them, though it seems their reputation has changed for the worse.