It's Happening! Sept 8th - Dr. Bhatti FUE

I found myself with a week off of work and decide to take the plunge and get a FUE with Dr. Bhatti. He estimates I will need about 2000. I will keep a detailed account of my experience and results.

Any advice on where to stay on a budget? $50 a night give or take $20 would be nice. I will be having the surgery on a Monday and I will leave on early flight Saturday morning. Ay advice is welcomed from those who have experienced surgery here.

I found myself with a week off of work and decide to take the plunge and get a FUE with Dr. Bhatti. He estimates I will need about 2000. I will keep a detailed account of my experience and results.

Any advice on where to stay on a budget? $50 a night give or take $20 would be nice. I will be having the surgery on a Monday and I will leave on early flight Saturday morning. Ay advice is welcomed from those who have experienced surgery here.

Hi Densedream,

Congratulations.

In regards to the hotel accommodation, here is a link to Dr. Bhatti's website with suggestions for some hotels. Also, I suggest you look up Hotel Altius and Hotel Oyster on www.tripadvisor.com or some other travel sites. Please note that our office can make the hotel reservations for you once you choose a hotel. We try to facilitate our Patients the best we can. If our office makes the reservations, you don't have to make the deposit payment for the hotel reservation and also there are no cancellation fees.

Medical Tourism - Hotels Recommended

Please feel free to reach out to me with any other questions that you might have.

I wish you all the best.

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks Cali. I had Dr. Bhatti book my hotel at the Gaur since it fits my frugal budget and I've seen some good reviews from other patients that stayed there. I'm nervous and excited about this trip. I will be sure to document very well for those who wish to follow my progress.