Multiple hairs

Hi

I'm currently 6 months out from a touch up after a 10 month result both procedures fue !

Very happy with my result but have a question about loosing hairs!!

Despite now having a great new head of hair the same horrible thoughts continue when loosing hair after, showering, styling etc!

I tend to only see 1 or 2 hairs on my hands after showering in general and se after using wax to style and brush!! Obviously I loose a lot more in general but don't ever see more than 5-10 at once!!

What I have noticed of late, especially since iv grown out my hair is quite often the hairs I loose are doubles attached with the normal little white bulb, I also noticed today for the first time a treble hair, all 3 strands were quite thick and not miniaturised but I did make me panic a little!!

I don't think I loose any from the transplanted area but you can never be sure!!

So, I was wondering if it's normal when the hairs go into the resting phase the multi and double hairs usually shed together or separately??

Also can transplanted hairs that have grown in rest within the first few years?? Does the trauma cause the normal 4 -7 year cycle to come early???

I'm on propecia and have been for 3 years with a good improvement all round from using it so it's not med related!!

Thanks in advance!!

What I've noticed after multiple procedures is that the hair cycle initially for transplanted hair is short, meaning you may see some of them shed to grow back later.

Then gradually the hair cycle lengthens over time. In this last year (had a substantial procedure with Dr. Konior last August) I've noticeably watched a few thick new growing hairs in the hairline come out causing minor concern, but every single one has grown back !

And yes losing double or triple hairs is never a welcoming sight, though if they're not miniaturized those should return as well.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)