Ongoing Treatment

Telephone Man

Nizoral 2% is a great shampoo if and when your head starts flaking after the scabs are gone...use it twice a week to start for a few months then once a week thereafter...

If not Nizoral, Neutragena T-Gel is good as well.

I've heard good things about L'Oreal Vive for men shampoo and conditioner...I picked some up but haven't used it yet...supposed to make your hair feel thicker.

I'm just doing some research on a product called Hair Genesis...has anyone tried it and does it work??

Good luck...

Is it 6 months yet??

dtrojanz

Good results with your pics...keep em coming as I gauge your progress with mine although I'm only 3 weeks post op.

Nizoral 2% may be prescription only in the US but in Canada they sell it over the counter now w/o prescription. $12.97 Cdn gets you the 120 ml bottle at any Zellers or Walmart stores. I just bought three bottles of the 2% at Zellers last week w/o prescription.

Here is also a good link with lots of info on shampoos, conditioners, medications etc...

http://www.brandymd.com/unproven_treatments.

Good luck...

Is it 6 months yet??

Sorry...1st link didn't work...here is the correct link now...good information here.

dtrojanz

Good results with your pics...keep em coming as I gauge your progress with mine although I'm only 3 weeks post op.

Nizoral 2% may be prescription only in the US but in Canada they sell it over the counter now w/o prescription. $12.97 Cdn gets you the 120 ml bottle at any Zellers or Walmart stores. I just bought three bottles of the 2% at Zellers last week w/o prescription.

Here is also a good link with lots of info on shampoos, conditioners, medications etc...

http://www.brandymd.com/unproven_treatments.cfm

Good luck...

Is it 6 months yet??