Best HT surgeon in India - Ur suggestions..

raj_pune

Hi friends, please leave your suggestions as per your individual experiences for the surgeon for HT in India. I understand that this may have been discussed multiple times, but i wanted to have the information consolidated at one place. Sorry for the incovenience. It shall be great if you can put ur pre and post surgory pics.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by raj_pune:

thanks for the suggestions guys.. today i'll leave for hyderabad to consult him. Lets see.. shall update you the same..

hi raj how did it go.....heard the cost factor is now 50Rs per follicle unit

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Friends I did HT(1500 grafts) in Dr.Madhus clinic at Rajamundry(Godavari,Andhrapradesh,25-02-2010).

Let me explain my experiences.

I consulted Dr.Madhu first at Hydrabad, he gave me all the details of HT surgery. Before meeting him I had a discussion with his assistant Dr.Vijetha, she brought me to him and she discussed with him abt issue related to my Hair falling.

Dr. Madhu gave me a clear idea abt the hair line and he even drawn that for me. I wished to do the surgery in Rajamundry as the price in Rajmundry is little bit cheaper, its almost 600Km away from Hydrabad, but its a nice place to visit.Its on the shore of Godavari river. Dr.Madhu's clinic is very famous there.The Doctor who did the surgery was Dr.Madhu's sister, Dr.Krishnapriya. I felt like the Hospital infrastructure is little bit better in Hydrabad as they have new equipments there.

Dr.Krishnapriya did the surgery with the help of 3 assistants and one anesthetic doc. She marked the hairline first, later they gave me local Anastasia both on the Donor and acceptor area. That part is little bit of painstaking. Sometimes there will be slight dizziness for the whole day. While during the HT Doc was constantly communicating with me , I even clarified the places where they did the HT. On the 1st day after the HT. I had slight itching tendency . I was instructed not to touch the hairs which are transplanted. On the 2nd day they will wash your head with shampoo. after the HT , I was asked to take phinopecia tabs to resist alopecia and also to apply Mintop as a fertilizer in the area where hairs transplanted. 3 weeks after the surgery 20% of the hairs which was transplanted fell down. Dead tissues because of the incision also came out in course of time. I removed the stitches two weeks after the HT. The scar is too tiny, it is very hard to detect even if you cut hairs up to 5?°. Now I am waiting to see the result,those hairs which are transplanted started to grow now.

I hope the fallen(20%)hairs will also come in 3 months time. If you want to any more details plz contact me at 004917622948575 or skumarfaith@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

Sarath, Keep us posted on your progress. Even i was planning to get it done at Dr. Madhu s clinic hyd initially, but now due to rise in costs i have put my plans on hold...