Question for Shapiro--Lateral slit

Smoothy

Dr. Shapiro,

Could you provide your professional opinion, based on clinical experience, about the lateral slit technique? When should you use this tech.? What advantages and disadvantages does it have? And is it better for someone with less donor hair/or multi HT patient?

Thanks for your professional opinions and insights. This has been a recent discussion and one that is good knowledge to know. SInce your one of the best with hairline work, it would be nice to get your views.

Thanks

Dr. Shapiro,

Could you provide your professional opinion, based on clinical experience, about the lateral slit technique? When should you use this tech.? What advantages and disadvantages does it have? And is it better for someone with less donor hair/or multi HT patient?

Thanks for your professional opinions and insights. This has been a recent discussion and one that is good knowledge to know. SInce your one of the best with hairline work, it would be nice to get your views.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

That would be great for me, but I would like for everyone to benefit from any additional knowledge on HT. I guess I could paraphase what he tells me directly, but its always good to hear it directly from the source--- JUST HAD YOU GUYS IN MIND-- I need to be less humble and more selfish?

Smoothy,

Suggest you post this in the "Question for physicians" area, which is the one most likely to be seen by Dr Shapiro and others. That's why Pat created it in the 1st place!

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day