Hairline transplant at temples at age 26 (pictures included)

@Yeeaah.

Hi. You should take finasteride to slow down the process of hair loss and reduce its effects as much as reasonably possible. Typically, in the vertex (top of the scalp toward the back), this drug improves or maintains the quality and volume of your hair. Finasteride slows your rate of hair loss and thickens your thinning areas.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

So I had my consultation with Dr Gabel. And I want to thank all of you guys for your advice. Needless to say that he agreed with staying away from hair transplant. In fact, I practically begged him to do it since he gave me a price range as to what it would cost IF he did it. However he was very ethical about the situation and told me that he WOULDNT touch me and that I should be careful. I mean if he makes his money doing hair transplants and hes not willing to take my case, I think it says a lot about him. So if anyone out there is seeking advice, hes definitely someone to go to.

Gabel is very ethical. Glad you have decided against it, you look great with short hair on the back and sides and surgery would interfere with that to an extent. Your hair looks great anyway.

So I had my consultation with Dr Gabel. And I want to thank all of you guys for your advice. Needless to say that he agreed with staying away from hair transplant. In fact, I practically begged him to do it since he gave me a price range as to what it would cost IF he did it. However he was very ethical about the situation and told me that he WOULDNT touch me and that I should be careful. I mean if he makes his money doing hair transplants and hes not willing to take my case, I think it says a lot about him. So if anyone out there is seeking advice, hes definitely someone to go to.

Hair transplantation is a journey that is somewhat similar to travel on a run-away train. Once you board , it's ridiculously difficult to deboard and exit without taking some form of loss. I am so pleased that you are at least educating yourself as to the nature of this beast of a condition that takes young men and consumes their lives while they focus on the present with much less regard for the future. Your consultation was certainly a beneficial service from a truly ethical standpoint in every sense of the word. Take care, Yeeaah.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians