HT discrepancy between doctors.

Hi,

I consulted a HT doctor in India and he recommended to go for 2000 FUE grafts.Exactly few months i consulted dr ****** ******,the attendant at dr ****** ****** recommended me 700 grafts.I am really confused by such a difference in recommended hair grafts by both the HT doctors.

I Have few questions:

Shall i go for crown hair transplant now

what should be the approximate grafts required.

how much density should i look for now because i need donor hairs for my future transplants.

I have attached pics of reference.

Can attach more pics if required.

P.S :Currently i am not taking any medicines such as finasteride,minoxidil etc.

CAM00492.jpg.c0b2b0efeec7b25bce0e76532fb3c3b7.jpg

CAM00493.jpg.fdb4e348c6f2e542b889792d51c7b03f.jpg

CAM00497.jpg.8746f3c764b0e8a0e6dbf6f9ec2882a9.jpg

CAM00501.jpg.3147ab9a5d0003aa02764783e51cf79c.jpg

CAM00502.jpg.4a46d50e01fbea7f0d9ff818d6874eba.jpg

filling in a crown is notorious for requiring a ton of grafts. 2000+ is more like it i don't think 700 would do much at all for that much of a bald spot. How old are you though? If your young and it's already this bad you might have some severe loss in the future.

What 2 doctors did you contact?

filling in a crown is notorious for requiring a ton of grafts. 2000+ is more like it i don't think 700 would do much at all for that much of a bald spot. How old are you though? If your young and it's already this bad you might have some severe loss in the future.

What 2 doctors did you contact?

I am 27 as of now.

I dropped my plan for HT and will be going for session of PRP therapy along with 1mg finasteride every alternate day and multivitamins.

Probably a good idea. You are likely to need more grafts than you had. 700 is a joke and 2000 would be too few to make must people happy.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.