Will a HT w/o Propecia Still Cause Shock Loss?

I want to get a HT but the issue of shock loss arises. Finasteride or Propecia are prescribed to fight shock loss. But because of the sexual side effects with these drugs, I wont take it. This is because I got partial erectile dysfunction and I dont want it to worsen. Can I just get a HT without taking these drugs and expect good hair growth? Are there people with a HT who didnt take these meds and got good results?

I didn't take any drugs but I am a number of years older than you and I have never had any sexual malfunctions and my loss stabilized years ago, so the answer is - maybe? No one can say with certainty, but since you have never posted pictures of your hair, you are really asking people to make generalized assumptions. So generalized answers is all you'll get until you present your case to the forum in more detail.

Edited by voxman
spelling error

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I didn't take any drugs but I am a number of years older than you and I have never had any sexual malfunctions and my loss stabilized years ago, so the answer is - maybe? No one can say with certainty, but since you have never posted pictures of your hair, you are really asking people to make generalized assumptions. So generalized answers is all you'll get until you present your case to the forum in more detail.

Hi voxman. Thats good news. I'll try to upload a pic. Thanks.