18 weeks

voxman

I'm posting a "1 month after Procedure" and an "18 Week" photo. I am supposed to be at around 25% growth - so I'm pretty pumped. I *HATE* wearing my hair back but right now it's all I can do as it is still less than one (1) inch long and I can barely even ask it to go in any direction except up.

I expect additional growth and fullness between now and year's end. Plus the new hairs are a bit wiry and a few are bent/thin but as I understand that's normal. Got no complaint about the color matching too.

5b32e00d69676_1vs4months.jpg.8de90f9b71b8295fda18fcfa632fb843.jpg

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

If most of those hairs up top are transplanted hairs that's really good growth for only 4 months. Usually the hairs are still pretty wispy by this point. You also seem to be healing very well. It might just be the lighting but I don't see any redness, it's like you never had a HT and hairs just magically started growing.

I don't see any redness, it's like you never had a HT and hairs just magically started growing.

Thanks, Rootz. That was my hope, there was very little native hair up there and that's exactly what is going on (no redness, no bumps, no scarring), and it does looks like its magic growth!

I plan on magically growing it long until my wife freaks out.

ADDED

I edited the above photo to point out the hairline and the ARROW points to a small discolored mark so that you can see how it's grown in on that new hairline. Since the TILT of the head does not really match, that little mark is the base point for comparison.

5b32e00e7006a_1vs4monthswmarks.jpg.f46d99898ed231e5fcd2f2a5dd62a222.jpg

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Looking great, very natural even at 4 months ! Congratulations !

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture