Fue doctors in Los Angeles area?

As you may have heard us say from time to time, do not be reluctant to travel for the best HT results

Dr Diep in California does some decent FUE work though. Some have mixed reviews of him but I like most of the results.

Dr. John Diep Hair Transplant Surgeon in Los Gatos, California

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• 1 month later...

Unless he has recently left NHI and gone off on his own Dr. Pak is still working with Dr. Rassman. While Pak does the vast bulk of the procedures at NHI, FUE is not something either physician is well known for presently. NHI primary emphasis appears to be FUT and SMP at this time.

Didn't mean to imply Pak has left NHI...just that Rassman is no longer working

Rassman was a pioneer in fue and many fue docs today were trained by him (incl Diep who did my fue in NorCal). That's why when I was researching good fue docs in California, Rassman was on my short list. I did a phone consultation with Rassman and for what it is worth he did say at least 40% of his procedures are FUE. And he has done thousands of FUEs over the years.

I would encourage the original poster to do more research on this forum (and other forums) on Pak and his fue abilities. If it comes back positive, a phone consultation can't hurt...