HT #3 w/ Dr. Beehner...done!

Just back from my 3rd (and likely final, at least for another decade or so..I hope!) HT with Dr. Beehner.

The plan was for 1000-1200 grafts to increase the frontal density- (had approx. 3800 grafts from the 2 prior procedures). We wound up getting 1300 (1100 FUT and 200 FUE)-- at least 2/3 were placed just behind the hairline. Everything went well....sleeping will be a pain for several days, but I'm sure the results will be quite worth it. Dr. Beehner's work has done wonders for my self-image (would have looked like George Castanza within a few years if I hadn't gone the HT route)--and I'm quite optimistic that this procedure will really finish things off...not in terms of having the full head of hair I had 10 years ago, but creating that illusion with strong frontal density.

Will post HT #3 photos soon. If you're interested in seeing my pre-ops and results of HT #2, you can find them here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175752-dr-beehner-hair-transplant-2-11-month-result-hair-transplant-3-coming-soon.html

congrats man looking forward to the pics, awesome you were able to get 1300 which should make for a nice density boost

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)