Dr. Beehner HT #2 11-month result (HT #3 coming soon)

I had a 2nd HT with Dr. Mike Beehner last summer (this procedure was ~1500 grafts, and the two procedures have resulted in ~3,600 cumulative grafts). The first 5 photos were all taken 11 months post-op, and the last two were prior to my first HT in 2012.

I'm a high-Norwood level, and my donor density is lacking...nonetheless, I am ecstatic with the results thus far. I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Beehner. He is what every hair-loss patient needs--not only a terrific surgeon, but a doctor who tells you what you need to hear, not what you necessarily want to hear. I should add that while my donor is quite sub-par, I do have very coarse hair...which Dr. Beehner believes has significantly enhanced the appearance of my results.

HT #3 is scheduled for next week (1000-1200 grafts) to add density. I'd like to be able to brush my hair straight back (as I did before my hair loss became extensive), but it still looks sparse in front when I attempted to do so for a few days last month. Nonetheless, I think it looks decent brushed forward.

Your thoughts would be very much appreciated.

1.jpg.94092b7ecd408506ec7e32fd0c918401.jpg

2.jpg.4524d666ed6da22b4c5184aec4136fba.jpg

3.jpg.4669143143c1b45af88ea723cc7636e0.jpg

4.jpg.909e6371e8b92e391efd88f77051c2ac.jpg

5.jpg.dc8647224c34a9dc93c2e29003e9018b.jpg

qmz1w7.jpg.916cc15aea6bae3fb8f7001bfcbeab5c.jpg

11grf5i.jpg.73c9fc8c8d590bc64b147cba7029031d.jpg

you've come a long way, looking good

will all of the grafts from upcoming HT #3 be placed in your hairline? and do you plan to shave the recipient area?

anyway good luck next week!

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

The majority of the grafts will go either in the hairline itself or right behind it. I'm sure he'll suggest putting some toward the back as well. Shaving isn't required...which will be nice because I should be able to cover it all up within a week.

you've come a long way, looking good

will all of the grafts from upcoming HT #3 be placed in your hairline? and do you plan to shave the recipient area?

anyway good luck next week!

ok remember 1,000~1,200 grafts is not a lot actually, so make sure they go into a concentrated area

good luck man

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)