Dr. Tejinder Bhatti- 3011 FUE grafts

Patient: 26 year old

Hair loss: Type 4 pattern.

Dr. Bhatti implanted 3011 grafts in a single session, using FUE.

The "after" pictures were taken 8 months post-op

p.s Majority of our Patients come to our Chandigarh, India clinic from other countries. We rarely have any patient coming back after the HT procedure (unless they are going for another sitting). Hence, we do not get a chance to take the "after" pictures and have to rely on the pictures that our Patients send to us.

Thanks for taking the time to review. It is highly appreciated.

IMG_3582.JPG.4c16e3c4c43d4cbd92cc14dc4a74f9bf.JPG

IMG_3634.JPG.357b899f3e565871cd11b31456915ba7.JPG

IMG_3636.JPG.21ff98b85983662f080e67adc5ba633d.JPG

5b32dfbfb1639_image(2).jpeg.2592a5ae816eaa5e323876e5262d1395.jpeg

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

The work looks quite clean. However, I cannot get the last image to open? I tried it in two different browsers, but no luck??

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

The work looks quite clean. However, I cannot get the last image to open? I tried it in two different browsers, but no luck??

Neither can I.

Hence, we do not get a chance to take the "after" pictures and have to rely on the pictures that our Patients send to us.

The majority of the photos in your last several threads seem to be taken in the clinic so those you do have control over. I suggest that you stop using the flash on your camera. The flash used in your photos is particularly harsh and flash doubles the density of the actual result. You can also ask your patients to not use the flash when they submit photos for the same reasons.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi Blake,

I am attaching/uploading the last picture again. Not sure why you are not able to open it. I am using IE 10

Jotronic, thank you for your feedback and advise. Noted and appreciated.

Best regards.

5b32dfc466587_image(2).jpeg.f188a4c3789d243c83f185ef92784b95.jpeg

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.