visible scars after fue

Hello everybody!I had a hair transplant "fue" 8 days ago!I can still see the holes in the donor area!Do you know how long is the average healing time for the scars,if the time is different in every person?should i worry?and if you know any products to help the skin recovery?thanks a lot for your time!!

a.jpg.dce6de5cfd5c466ee14a2e6269f8304b.jpg

b.jpg.fc39f520ffbed2173be1dbe045ce7216.jpg

c.jpg.2d6b7d232d781f188731d31135c32c3d.jpg

Chances are it will flatten out. That is a very short time so no need to worry just yet. You may always be able to see a difference in density from where the grafts were pulled at that length. You really just need to wait and see, but I do not see a reason that you should worry, because there is really nothing to do at this point.

On a good not, it seems like pretty refined surgery. Who was your surgeon and how many grafts?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply!I hope it will flatten in time because is quite visible now!I was just wondering if thats the usual after 8 days,because i thought that scars fade after 4 to 7 days!Surgeon was Maral klinik in Turkey and i had 3400 grafts!Thanks a lot again!

!

8 days is a little early to worry too much. I would give it a month and see how it looks. It will depend on what type of healer you are, but I will have scars that you can see for 3 to 3 weeks and then you can't find them after 6, so everyone will be a little different. You are still healing.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hello everybody!I had a hair transplant "fue" 8 days ago!I can still see the holes in the donor area!Do you know how long is the average healing time for the scars,if the time is different in every person?should i worry?and if you know any products to help the skin recovery?thanks a lot for your time!!

Looks ok for 8 days, mine is now 19 days - Maral Klinik also. Hope all goes well.:D

IMAG1173.jpg.33b71bcbf3918318a38a8e210e7509ce.jpg