First Hair Transplant

I have been considering getting a transplant done but am baffled by so many google results.

What are my options, have heard Turkey is a good route to go down instead of Harley Street in London

Thank you in advance

if looking at Turkey go with one of the recommended docs on this forum, Hakan or Erdogan.

If in UK you could also go with with Lorenzo, or Bisanga who is in Brussels

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I'm going to tell you what most people will tell you- do your research. A lot of it. When you're done researching, do a bit more.

Any pictures & are you on meds?

I would definitely avoid Harley Street. I'd take Turkey over Harley Street any time. We have plenty of options in Europe now, even more than a few years ago.

I'm going to tell you what most people will tell you- do your research. A lot of it. When you're done researching, do a bit more.

Any pictures & are you on meds?

I would definitely avoid Harley Street. I'd take Turkey over Harley Street any time. We have plenty of options in Europe now, even more than a few years ago.

I will get a picture uploaded when I'm home and no I've not tried any meds

I was thinking of the turkey option as a few people have mentioned them

• 3 weeks later...