Starting medications, need guidance

Whitey

In the last couple of months i have noticed significant increase in hair loss, maybe even more than i had in few years. So i decided to start on medications .I ordered online propecia 5mg, biotin 5mg and minoxidil 5% spray. The only thing left for me to buy is Nizoral 2% shampoo, which i cant find anywhere online. Now i would like to ask what do you think about taking all of this together for beginner? Is it too much? Is it smart to use half of propecia pill (2,5mg), at least in the beginning, or should i take full (5mg) pill? About the minoxidil spray, is there really any difference between spray, foam and liquid? Also, can you please send to my inbox names of sites where you are buying these products online which have shipment in Europe, specially for Nizoral 2% which i haven't ordered yet. I was kinda desperate and in hurry and i ordered these products on the first web sites that i could find selling them without minding the price. I found some at e-bay but i was little skeptical about their quality and didnt order them , dunno maybe i was wrong... but if i plan continue using them, finding cheaper sites could save me a lot of money in the future. Thanks

My thoughts:

(1) I'd be careful about online propecia and it being from a legitimate source though I know it may be cheaper.

As for dosage I'd cut it (5mg brand name Proscar from Merck) into fourths and try every day or every other day to start. You will have to stick with it regularly for at least a year to know its true effects in your own case. It can cause side effects including serious sexual ones in some instances, so you would be better off getting it prescribed by a doctor.

(2) Might be better to try one med at a time otherwise you won't be able to determine which is working and as these medicines can cause hair shedding it is important to know which sheds are temporary and which ones mean you should drop it

(3) Nizoral as a hairloss treatment is questionable as it can cause shedding and hairloss. If you have some type of scalp issue or a very oily scalp I'd consider infrequent usage of it sticking to the usage guidelines 100%

I've found you can buy Sebizole 1% and 2% online when Nizoral runs out at other places, contains the same active ingredient ketoconazole. I believe it originates from NZ

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

disagree with 1 there is many reputable places just be careful of course.

agree with 2 and 3.

it can cause serious side effects in some people, I wouldn't recommend ordering it online and instead I recommend getting it prescribed by a doctor

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

nizoral 2% can easy be found on ebay cheap, just select a top rater seller

(can be found in local drug store also by other name, the active indigence is "Ketoconazole 1%-2%" and is mainly used for bad scalp and fungus)

used maximum 2-3 times a week, guess people who have experienced shedding form this may have used it more common?

Minoxidil 5% can also be found on ebay cheap, just select a top rater seller

(brand name rogain, can be found expensive on local drug store)

Dont buy propecia, buy finansteride (much cheaper) and you get it by go to your local hospital say that you want finansteride for your hairloss. tell them that you want 5mg and cut down to pieces.

in sweden i get supplie for 3 month only 15 dollar (finansteride Teva 5MG)

1/4 of 5mg (1.25mg) i would recommend due to this Propecia Rogaine Finasteride Results Before and After Photos | Bernstein Medical

Instead of biotin, just buy vitamins specified for your hair and nails. they include biotin and alot of B vitamins

Ebay is safe, just look for a top rated seller (>95% possitive) and have sold alot.

Its the real product, just bought form the store and shipped to you. usually to a lower price then your own place

Edited by Nickerian